Top 5 Batman characters you would like to see in Batman: the enemy within

My top 5 is

1: Pamela Lsley, I would live to see her and what her relationship with Bruce would be like.

2: Hugo Strange, I think he would be a really interesting character to see.

3: Killer Croc, would love to see the big guy face Batman again.

1. Victor Fries, I would to see telltale take of how he became Mr Freeze.

2. Harley Quinn, If we going get joker in there then he should have his Queen by his side.

What are your top 5s characters you would like to see, leave your tops 5 in the Discussion below, Thank :•)

Comments

• I'd love to see Jason Todd but I can see why he wouldn't be coming anytime soon. Barbara Gordon would be awesome. Could introduce her as a college student or something for those who'd like her as a love interest. I would also like Pamela.

• Barbara Gordon would be amazing to see,

Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd love to see Jason Todd but I can see why he wouldn't be coming anytime soon. Barbara Gordon would be awesome. Could introduce her as a college student or something for those who'd like her as a love interest. I would also like Pamela.

• Dick Grayson
    Professor pyg
    Hugo strange
    The phantasm
    Harley Quinn

• Professor Pyg would be great.

2DLee posted: »

Dick Grayson Professor pyg Hugo strange The phantasm Harley Quinn

• 1: Robin from The Dark Knight Strikes Again
    enter image description here

2: Catwoman but Halle Berry

3: Shaquille O'Neal Steel

1. Zack Snyder's Superman

2. And Venom Wolverine

• 1) Batgirl/Barbara Gordon
    2) Mr Freeze
    3) Harleen Quinzel
    4) Robin
    5) Hugo Strange

• Interesting list

IDredMan posted: »

1: Robin from The Dark Knight Strikes Again 2: Catwoman but Halle Berry 3: Shaquille O'Neal Steel * Zack Snyder's Superman * And Venom Wolverine

• Talon is such a badass character, It be interesting seeing the assassins as well

xxplvb posted: »

Talon

• What Robin would you like to see? also cool list

1) Batgirl/Barbara Gordon 2) Mr Freeze 3) Harleen Quinzel 4) Robin 5) Hugo Strange

1. Poison Ivy
    2. Mr. Freeze
    3. Hugo Strange
    4. Killer Moth
    5. Anarky

These villains are relatively grounded in the real world (well...close enough). I'd like to make most if these characters (except Anarky and maybe Killer Moth) employees of Wayne Enterprises. Poison Ivy's, Mr. Freeze's, and Hugo Strange's alter-egos make sense in having a job at Wayne Enterprises due to their science backgrounds. It be cool if you asked, say Pamela Isley as Bruce Wayne to develop a cure for a certain kind of poison, and later when you're fighting her she tries to poison you with the same thing but since you have the antidote you aren't weakened. Another possible example, make Hugo Strange perfect a device for hypnosis that Batman can use to interrogate someone. It also would allow for a perfectly reasonable relationship be built with these villains like the one Bruce had with Harvey and Oswald. Plus, Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze are definitely characters that can be sympathetic and it would be nice if say, a choice to give funding and stuff would perhaps change their path away from villainy.

• Dick Grayson, the first Robin. I'd like him to be introduced as very nearly the same age as Bruce, I can't believe Telltale's Bruce Wayne would bring a kid into the Batman world.
    It always struck me as completely irresponsible and silly.

Bruce is very level headed in Telltale's rendition so I can only see him accepting a partner who is quite old and experienced.

I'm honestly not sure how it would fit into the story though, there seems to be quite a lot going on already and the last thing I want to see is a cluttered narrative.

BigGazMan posted: »

What Robin would you like to see? also cool list Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

1. Victor Fries
    2. Ra's Al Ghul
    3. Hugo Strange
    4. Harleen Quinzel
    5. Harvey Bullock
  • edited July 2017

Interesting

* Poison Ivy * Mr. Freeze * Hugo Strange * Killer Moth * Anarky These villains are relatively grounded in the real world (well...clo

• I completely agree with you also I think telltale's batman works better alone.

Dick Grayson, the first Robin. I'd like him to be introduced as very nearly the same age as Bruce, I can't believe Telltale's Bruce Wayne wo

• I really love to see telltale take on Harvey Bullock, He's also one of my favourite characters in Gotham Tv show.

matteso586 posted: »

* Victor Fries * Ra's Al Ghul * Hugo Strange * Harleen Quinzel * Harvey Bullock

1. Red Hood (Jason Todd)
    2. Poison Ivy
    3. Harley Quinn
    4. Clayface
    5. Ventriloquist
  • Since joker is going to play a key role, I would love for Harley Quinn to be introduced.

• Clayface would be cool

AnimalBoy posted: »

* Red Hood (Jason Todd) * Poison Ivy * Harley Quinn * Clayface * Ventriloquist

• Harley Quinn would be such a badass character to see, I really hope we get a chance to see her.

Since joker is going to play a key role, I would love for Harley Quinn to be introduced.

• I know you want five, but I really only desperately want one. This is my second post about the dude, with the same GIF, but my lawd is he a good villain, imo.

Jonathan Crane - The Scarecrow

"You are a sentient mortal condemned to die, and time is against you. And someday, you will be forced to embrace fear for the quiet and meaningless truth that it is. Consider this a prophecy. And consider me the PROPHET."

"You'll soon see what Gotham City will be like without fear. And it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power. And today it will also be quite expensive... if you want the antidote."

Seriously Telltale, I love this dude. If you're reading this, I will jump for joy if you add him to The Enemy Within.

Scarecrow is, for me, one of the greatest villains Batman has ever faced. He's not physically imposing, unless he becomes the Scarebeast, instead relying on his victim's fear to force a victory. Within Arkham Asylum, the Scarecrow even - to a point - breaks the forth wall, having the player's game act in strange ways, even imitating it crashing. He forces Bruce to relive the night his parents died, their corpses scream at him to help, and then he forces the Batman to watch himself get shot by the Joker.

Telltale could use the Scarecrow to explain how Lady Arkham developed her drug. Scarecrow designed, manufactured and perfected his own toxin. A toxin to make his victims see their worst fears, leaving them incapacitated terror, and Lady Arkham uses a toxin to force someone to do what the user of the drug wants. Telltale even experimented with the idea of players being forced to suffer with the character, having dialogue options not work how they should. And, no, I'm not just referring to [ TELL HIM OFF ] during A New Frontier. A game that did do this was Life is Strange, during the nightmare sequence, where you have to pick one of four dialogue options which are all absolutely horrible. It's a nightmare for the character, who - in her thoughts - is horrified by saying any of them, but it's also a nightmare for the player. They lose their control over proceedings, and are reduced to being forced down a certain line. I won't link that here, because spoilers, but it'd be so good to see more stuff like that.

Considering we're already seeing some pretty big names within the Batman universe - The Penguin, Two-Face, and now the Joker and the Riddler - I think Scarecrow could make a great addition to Batman's 'gallery' of villains. Maybe he's forced to kill under the effects of Scarecrow's toxin, despite the player trying to stop the Batman from doing it. Maybe the Scarecrow was behind the drug that Lady Arkham made. Maybe he was pulling the strings the whole time, waiting for his time to strike at Bruce/Batman. The Scarecrow is such an interesting character, and I'd simply adore to see Telltale's rendition of him.

For anyone interested, this link below is nearly half an hour of Scarecrow goodness from Arkham Asylum.

• I'm surprised no one mentioned him, He really is a great villain and would fit in great in telltale's batman universe.

BHBrowne posted: »

I know you want five, but I really only desperately want one. This is my second post about the dude, with the same GIF, but my lawd is he a

• 1.- Poison Ivy.
    2.- Azrael.
    3.- Clayface.
    4.- Hush.
    5.- Mr Freeze.

• edited July 2017

Azrarl would be great to see

Alex_L_P posted: »

1.- Poison Ivy. 2.- Azrael. 3.- Clayface. 4.- Hush. 5.- Mr Freeze.

• Poison Ivy. Hugo Strange. The Court of Owls. Clayface. Bane.

• I hate it when I'm forced to do something in a choice based game! Also, wouldn't that change the tone set in the first season way too much?

I know you want five, but I really only desperately want one. This is my second post about the dude, with the same GIF, but my lawd is he a

1. Harvey
    2. Oswald
    3. Joker
    4. Riddler
    5. Catwoman
  • Christ on a bike the Scarecrow sequences in the Batman Asylum game were IMMENSE.

• The Court of Owls and Bane would be brilliant to see

Thank you for commenting, God bless you and a nice day :•)

Poison Ivy. Hugo Strange. The Court of Owls. Clayface. Bane.

• I can't wait to see telltale take on Riddler, such a great villain IMO

ScootyZ posted: »

* Harvey * Oswald * Joker * Riddler * Catwoman

• 1:Kite-Man (Hell Yeah)
    2:The Music Meister
    3:Lord Death Man
    4:Lady Shiva
    5:Clayface

I would love to see some underrated villains showing up...And also Clayface have a lot of plot twit potential...

• edited July 2017

I would like to see Lady Shiva aswell

will00020 posted: »

1:Kite-Man (Hell Yeah) 2:The Music Meister 3:Lord Death Man 4:Lady Shiva 5:Clayface I would love to see some underrated villains showing up...And also Clayface have a lot of plot twit potential...

• This guy would be great for an after-credits surprise cameo.

• enter image description here
    The court of owls. It'd make sense that the court knew the waynes and was also around when the waynes, falcone and mayor hill ran the city. I was very surprised that the court didn't make an appearance in season 1, I thought it'd have made pefect sense.

• Too soon

This guy would be great for an after-credits surprise cameo.

• You too!

BigGazMan posted: »

Harley Quinn would be such a badass character to see, I really hope we get a chance to see her. Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

• Thank you :•)

You too!

• Would be super to see Superman.

This guy would be great for an after-credits surprise cameo.

• The Court of Owls would be amazing to see.

Tolispro posted: »

The court of owls. It'd make sense that the court knew the waynes and was also around when the waynes, falcone and mayor hill ran the city.

• Hugo Strange
    Killer Croc
    Clay face
    Barbara Gordon
    Dick Grayson

Sign in to comment in this discussion.