List your thoughts about how can Season 2 be better than Season 1.

13»

Comments

• I don't get it. Bigby despises Bloody Mary. She tried to kill him.

HazzatheMan posted: »

yes Yes YES!

• Don't worry, Hazza's just kidding around (he's a huge Snigby shipper like me).

No offense to Bigby x Bloody Mary shippers, but it will never happen (despite me really liking Mary, with how badass she was in season 1).

KCohere posted: »

I don't get it. Bigby despises Bloody Mary. She tried to kill him.

• Better fight scenes.

Now hold up TWAU had some amazing fight scenes from Telltale, but with their newer engine and more time, I want to see some real great stuff from them.

• Comments like these make me really hope that the game development staff are reading the forums.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well it would be cool if Telltale adds something like a "smell" ability to Bigby that would work kinda like Rhys' Echo Eye, Press Q and now Bigby can pick up scents off objects and get more details.

• I read the Fables after playing TWAU. I get that there's something compelling about how Snow smells to Bigby, but I really want them to deviate a LOT from canon and to let the players decide if/whether Bigby ends up with Snow. I, for one, do NOT want Bigby to end up with Snow. Hoenstly, if given the chance I would pick anyone else/no one over Snow.

armis37 posted: »

Consistency. Writers changed 3 times, if I recall correctly, during the development of S1. It all was tied up quite nicely in the end, but s

• But ultimately, it doesn't matter if you guess right or wrong in any particular scenario....won't change the plot outcomes! That's my point. The player's effectiveness as a detective and being thorough is of very little consequence in the end.

• Season 1 did everything well but the only two I feel I should add is:

Multiple Endings: I didn't like Cry Wolf and I feel as if they should have multiple Endings of how the strongest ends that plays in canon to the comics

Longer Episodes: This is a common request of most TTG fans

• Less Snow.

• Preach!

Clemenem posted: »

Season 1 did everything well but the only two I feel I should add is: Multiple Endings: I didn't like Cry Wolf and I feel as if they shou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.