Who will voice the Joker?

I'm really curious on this.

For Arkham Origins Troy Baker took over Mark Hamill's role as the Joker.
Seeing that he is Batman, will they be employing Mark for the role he is well known for, or will someone new be asked to fill in?

Anyone know or have ides?

Comments

• Anthony Ingruber voices Joker in the first season, so it can be assumed he will be the voice in the second season.

• Yep he is doing the honors again.

Anthony Ingruber voices Joker in the first season, so it can be assumed he will be the voice in the second season.

• Not sure how I feel about him having a "normal" voice. Maybe im imagining it but I thought the very end of the FINAL EPISODE so spoilers obviously. Showed Joker say something in what sounded more like his traditional voice. Implying the whole time we saw him was just an act. Whatever he said at the end...

Then back in the trailer. Isn't that the same persons voice? He sounds more like he did when you talk to him. Then they showed a bunch of Riddler stuff. hmm...

• Aw. I didn't know that. I only saw the first ep played and then googled to see if any of the cast was listed online.
    Had no idea about Joker being in the first one.

Thanks for the info.

Anthony Ingruber voices Joker in the first season, so it can be assumed he will be the voice in the second season.

• You need to catch up ASAP, one of the best Telltale games.

Aw. I didn't know that. I only saw the first ep played and then googled to see if any of the cast was listed online. Had no idea about Joker being in the first one. Thanks for the info.

• I would like to see a non-insane Joker, at least not too soon. Would like to redeem him actually.

PHub07 posted: »

Not sure how I feel about him having a "normal" voice. Maybe im imagining it but I thought the very end of the FINAL EPISODE so spoilers obv

• Based on what we saw in Season 1, I think he's already over the edge. I doubt we'll be able to redeem him.

ScootyZ posted: »

I would like to see a non-insane Joker, at least not too soon. Would like to redeem him actually.

• Will Ferrell should Voice him

• A non insane Joker isn't the Joker.

ScootyZ posted: »

I would like to see a non-insane Joker, at least not too soon. Would like to redeem him actually.

• Posting to this old post cause I finally played Enemy Within, and loved Joker so much XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.