Should Petra Get Her Own Miniseries?

I've been thinking since the release of Hero in Residence. Is it possible that Petra should be the main protagonist of a prequel miniseries to season 2? I know that Michonne didn't work so well, but I think a Petra miniseries should work better. Also, I just like to know the circumstances on how Stella scammed Petra out of Miss Butter.

Comments

• edited July 2017

Eh, personally I wouldn't be interested in buying it but that's pretty much because I'm not terribly interested in Petra as a character so having to play as her holds little to no appeal for me. It's not dislike, it's just disinterest.

• It doesn't seem like a bad idea having a mini series for a character somewhere between the time jump and becuase Petra would've been doing the most adventuring it makes sense, but I just don't like her character

• Minecraft has Adventure Pass, Season 2. There's so much. Why do you ask for more?

• Eh, I feel like just being the deuteragonist of Season 2 is good enough for her right now.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Not necessary because Petra has fans but also at the same time some people doesnt like her so it will be a waste to do one about her.

• ....this fandom will make me hate Petra in the end.

• One answer: no

• No but they should just kill Jessie off and let minecraft Ellie be the protagonist for the rest of the season.

• Why tf would they kill off not only the game's protagonist, but who is also a fan favorite and replace them with some idiotic person? I would quit watching and playing MCSM if that happened, especially since Jesse is my favorite character tied with Petra.

No but they should just kill Jessie off and let minecraft Ellie be the protagonist for the rest of the season.

• I would be a lot more interested in a Ivor miniseries, seeing the adventures of him and Harper would be amazing.

• Agreed

captainivy1 posted: »

I would be a lot more interested in a Ivor miniseries, seeing the adventures of him and Harper would be amazing.

• I have no interest whatsoever on Petra and I'm actually really tired of seeing her so much. There are interesting characters other than the stereotypical tough girl, like the stereotypical super sweet guy (Lukas) for example, who could get some screen time too. Of course I am not opposed to anything, to each their own, just saying that I wouldn't buy a game that is focused on her.

I honestly hope the screen time is a little more balanced on the next episodes. I do not want my lack of interest on Petra to become annoyance and then hate.

• Same, petra has too much screen time and like you said, it should be more balanced.

Abeille posted: »

I have no interest whatsoever on Petra and I'm actually really tired of seeing her so much. There are interesting characters other than the

• [removed]

Tekano posted: »

Why tf would they kill off not only the game's protagonist, but who is also a fan favorite and replace them with some idiotic person? I woul

• edited July 2017

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

I would be a lot more interested in a Ivor miniseries, seeing the adventures of him and Harper would be amazing.

• edited July 2017

No

• For me Soren maybe can have better miniseries

• To be honest petra is a cringey character

• YES! Yes please, Ivor is one of my favorite characters ingame! :D

• Agreed. honestly, more than seeing her too much I think the fandom is too loud about her, I dread every single "JessexPetra YES!" new post because- YES, we get it, you like that ship now let's talk about more stuff. Like, who is the admin? Will we learn more about Nurm and the Villagers? Will Jesse manage to have a full adventure with all her friends one last time?

And between Lukas and Jesse... I'm not too interested in both, I relish my time with Ivor, Axel and the new arrival Stella- I wish Em was part of the team too but... there's so much more than the two 'fandom loved' characters, so much more.

Abeille posted: »

I have no interest whatsoever on Petra and I'm actually really tired of seeing her so much. There are interesting characters other than the

• That's not a bad idea if the storyline with Soren and the command block isn't wrapped up in this season

Poink posted: »

For me Soren maybe can have better miniseries

• Yeah sure, Play as Petra seems fine. But I don't like the idea of a prequel...I'd rather have a sequel instead :P

• Yeah

• [removed]

• By the sounds of it you don't like minecraft story mode and if not go away cause this place is for fans of the game

• Are you having a problem deciding? First you said yeah twice, and edited them to a no instead. Now you are writing yeah yet again. Please, choose one or the other and be done with it.

Im_a_dog posted: »

Yeah

• WTF, I haven't played Season 2 yet but who's Ellie?

No but they should just kill Jessie off and let minecraft Ellie be the protagonist for the rest of the season.

• Minecraft: Story Mode: Ivor Edition.
    Make sure you get a good view of his majestic beard on the cover!

• Ellegaard?

WTF, I haven't played Season 2 yet but who's Ellie?

• Pretty sure they're talking about Ellie from The Last Of Us, since Petra and Ellie share the same voice actress.

• Its petra

• Well in that case, that doesn't make any sense at all.
    It's just like saying they should kill off Crash Bandicoot and replace him with Homer Simpson.

AngelicTea posted: »

Pretty sure they're talking about Ellie from The Last Of Us, since Petra and Ellie share the same voice actress.

• I dont mind but, your asking for too much. And i wouldnt be intrested in it...

• yeah i think its better if we stay with Jessie and i would love to see more of ivor and axel i think petra is in to manyepisodes

• Hah! I know right? It's like they should replace Rocket with Desmond.

Well in that case, that doesn't make any sense at all. It's just like saying they should kill off Crash Bandicoot and replace him with Homer Simpson.

• edited August 2017

Well... why not Jack Miniseries instead? If he really live in Beacontown, why doesn't he make an appearance in Season 1? Is Jack also fought the Witherstorm, going somewhere when the Battle of Witherstorm, or instead, withered inside the Witherstorm?

• It would be a whole lot more hilarious if he was replaced with Mr Bean

Well in that case, that doesn't make any sense at all. It's just like saying they should kill off Crash Bandicoot and replace him with Homer Simpson.

• Mr Bean... is creepy.

TarZ_ posted: »

It would be a whole lot more hilarious if he was replaced with Mr Bean

Sign in to comment in this discussion.