New Justice League Teaser

Comments

• Only for a DC film can a trailer that looks this cool and amazing make me less hyped for the movie.

• I wanna say I'm excited for this since I fucking love DC (more than Marvel and in general), but after what happened to the first three DCEU films, I honestly can't say.

• What about the fourth?

I wanna say I'm excited for this since I fucking love DC (more than Marvel and in general), but after what happened to the first three DCEU films, I honestly can't say.

• edited July 2017

I'm a huge DC lover too! BvS is a guilty pleasure for me, can't say the same for Suicide Squad. Man of Steel was okay. Wonder Woman was amazing.

I wanna say I'm excited for this since I fucking love DC (more than Marvel and in general), but after what happened to the first three DCEU films, I honestly can't say.

• Wonder Woman? It wasn't bad, but not GREAT either. Gal Gadot is my second favorite Wonder Woman (my favorite is Susan Eisenberg from the Justice League cartoon), the action is good, and the story was...fine, but a bit cliched and predictable at times. I'd give it a 7.5/10.

MasterStone posted: »

What about the fourth?

• edited July 2017

Yeah, for most of my life, I wasn't one. But starting last year in...maybe May, I binge-watched the entirety of most of the DCAU (Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Justice League/Unlimited, and Batman Beyond. I've also seen all the DTV movies like Phantasm, Return of the Joker, etc.), the original Teen Titans and Young Justice. And since I've finished all those shows, I've been a HUGE DC fan ever since.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I'm a huge DC lover too! BvS is a guilty pleasure for me, can't say the same for Suicide Squad. Man of Steel was okay. Wonder Woman was amazing.

• I was actually once a Marvel fanboy when I was a child before getting into DC by getting more into Batman. His character and stories pretty much made me a hardcore DC fan.

Dark Knight, Batman TAS, Justice League, Arkham Games, and Batman 1989 was what got me into the character.

Yeah, for most of my life, I wasn't one. But starting last year in...maybe May, I binge-watched the entirety of most of the DCAU (Batman TAS

• It is so infuriating that DCAU shows that the DC Universe is fun and amazing....but the live action movies with the exception of WW(Great film) and MoS(I actually liked it a lot) fail...Suicide Squad ugh...BvS...there was a really good film in there somewhere if Lex Luthor had not been so damn lame. The Nolan Batfilms were great....but if Affleck needs to decide if he is Batman..or not...I am tired of the bullshit coming out of that camp. I think has the potential to be great...

Oh and Cyborg...seems cool...but I have to admit I am not read up on him. But Flash...I am liking.

• Honestly, the only reason I like Marvel is Spider-Man. If Spidey jumped ship to DC, Marvel would be dead to me tbh.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I was actually once a Marvel fanboy when I was a child before getting into DC by getting more into Batman. His character and stories pretty

• Honestly.

Same thing if Batman jumps ship to Marvel.

Honestly, the only reason I like Marvel is Spider-Man. If Spidey jumped ship to DC, Marvel would be dead to me tbh.

• I would've cared so much more about this movie if at least one other main character had their own movie first :x but I'll give it a chance because Wonder Woman was amazing.

• This trailer did not impress me at all. But hey. Wonder Woman was decent. Maybe DC got its shit together and this will be a decent film too.

• It looks okay.

I'm the guy whom hates the Marvel movies though.

I'm hype for Spawn. Macfarlane's animated version was great.

• I'm hyped, I've always been a supporter of the DC movies, hopefully this is as good as Wonder Woman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.