Stella has a crush on jessie?

If you choose to sneak in you can hear stella talking to herself and shes saying that Jessie is the greatest hero in the world she dose spot you and says that was awkward what she just said she always seems lieing about the hate against Jessie so I think she really likes Jessie sorry jetra fans but I think this is whats gonna happen in episode 2.

Comments

• I think Stella is an amazing character but I see hers more like a hero-crush. Like, I feel she probably read Lukas's books and idolized Jesse all the way.

Personally I hope in no romances at all in this game :P

Anyway, crush or not on Jesse we all know she wants to be noticed fom him/her <3

• edited July 2017

Jesse is jealous of Petra and Jack. Petra will be jealous of Stella and Jesse. That´s my guess because Jetra is real ;)

• edited July 2017

No, no she doesn't. Secretly she's a fan but she doesn't want Jesse to know that. Just cause she said that Jesse was the greatest hero in the world doesn't have to mean anything related to love. I'm pretty sure there are thousands of more people who think that too.

• Jealous*

Jesse is jealous of Petra and Jack. Petra will be jealous of Stella and Jesse. That´s my guess because Jetra is real

• edited July 2017

Jetra isn't real. I don't have time for a conversation now but once the series ends and Jetra doesn't happen talk to me.

tnx

• Don´t be such a party crasher.

Tekano posted: »

Jetra isn't real. I don't have time for a conversation now but once the series ends and Jetra doesn't happen talk to me.

• No, gross! She's just a big admirer of Jesse. Oh great, more "ships" incoming...

I'm personally fed up with the fanbase trying to make everyone "fall in love" or whatever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.