Stranger Things Season 2

Comments

• I honestly lost my interest in this show. A big part of it is Hollywood literally shoved those kids down my throat 24/7 so I got sick of them, now I have no desire to continue.

• I'm pumped. I'm honestly really curious where else they're going to take the story.

• They know how to make a good trailer...

I am so excited for this!

• Bring back Barb!

• cool

I honestly lost my interest in this show. A big part of it is Hollywood literally shoved those kids down my throat 24/7 so I got sick of them, now I have no desire to continue.

• This might actually happen, apparently there's gonna be an extra standalone episode.

I felt so bad when everyone just seemed to completely forget about her.

fallandir posted: »

Bring back Barb!

• oh fucking hell thats awesome

• Yeah, and then Internet made a frickin meme out of it, with Jimmy Fallon's help.

This might actually happen, apparently there's gonna be an extra standalone episode. I felt so bad when everyone just seemed to completely forget about her.

• edited July 2017

Can't wait more action and violence pls :')

Less cringy romance side plot with the highschool girl just take that out completely for s2 imo

Kids shone they were all awesome in s1

• Yeah that teenage romance was my least favorite part.

Markd4547 posted: »

Can't wait more action and violence pls :') Less cringy romance side plot with the highschool girl just take that out completely for s2 imo Kids shone they were all awesome in s1

• "Oh no, someone I don't agree with! Quick, I need to post a response that's short but also passive agressive!"

jamex1223 posted: »

cool

• The only one being passive agressive here is you

"Oh no, someone I don't agree with! Quick, I need to post a response that's short but also passive agressive!"

• They playing game at beginnang should have been minecraft SM it wuld hav been much better

• By stating my opinion that in no way warrants that type of response? What about my first comment was passive aggressive?

The only one being passive agressive here is you

• "Oh no, someone I don't agree with! Quick, I need to post a response that's short but also passive agressive!"

sounds pretty passive agressive to me

By stating my opinion that in no way warrants that type of response? What about my first comment was passive aggressive?

• And the response of "cool" to my opinion isn't? He could have just started a discussion, but no. Also, I asked what was passive aggressive about my FIRST comment.

"Oh no, someone I don't agree with! Quick, I need to post a response that's short but also passive agressive!" sounds pretty passive agressive to me

• dude it's just a word. You said it yourself-- they could have started an argument but instead they said "cool". How is that passive agressive? chill. There is nothing passive agressive about your first comment, it's just an opinion. The second comment in the other hand...

And the response of "cool" to my opinion isn't? He could have just started a discussion, but no. Also, I asked what was passive aggressive about my FIRST comment.

• I'm skipping the trailer, but I'm definitely going to watch the second season when it's out.

• oh i remember this, yeah. honestly i was so bored that day i didnt want to explain it. not sure i feel it today either or if it's even worth wasting time on this dumb shit.

screw it, that whole "oh i see everywhere now i dont like it" mentality or whatever you'd like to call it is so retarded. no one is forcing it to you and you dont have to see it. not once did i see these kids anywhere because i didnt want to see it.

but fuck it, idc about you or if you see it, i just thing that whole reasoning to stop seeing something you once enjoyed is very stupid, but its your life.

"Oh no, someone I don't agree with! Quick, I need to post a response that's short but also passive agressive!"

• edited July 2017

I personally didn't mind the romantic plot of the story. :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Can't wait more action and violence pls :') Less cringy romance side plot with the highschool girl just take that out completely for s2 imo Kids shone they were all awesome in s1

• The romance wasn't really that bad. But this storyline pales in comparison to the Kids' adventure, Cooper's investigation and Joyce's emotional and supernatural arc.

I personally didn't mind the romantic plot of the story.

• I hated it so cliche and cringy.

Girl bangs bad boy then by end falls for good boy

To me bad writing in the script

That's in 90% of any other show

I love what makes stranger.things unique and innovative the kids and super natural, loving mother just fascinating

When seen first two episodes where 3/4 romantic plot nearly quit the show glad I didn't after that was awesome

Don't get me started about weird dude taking nudes pics of his crush outside her house. Then show sorta glossing over that as cute romantic gesture wtf this sending wrong message.

I personally didn't mind the romantic plot of the story.

• I can see why the romance wouldn't be the most compelling part of the show compared to everything else for some people, but its inclusion didn't bother me at all. If you disliked the romantic stuff, that's perfectly fine. You're entitled to your opinion & everyone has different tastes. Just giving my two cents. :) I enjoyed all of the storylines in the show. I felt that all of the characters were well written, and I can't wait to see what's coming up for them in season two.

The romance wasn't really that bad. But this storyline pales in comparison to the Kids' adventure, Cooper's investigation and Joyce's emotional and supernatural arc.

• had to skip the trailer because of that cruddy song they were playing. But I am looking forward to season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.