NO SHIPS WILL EVER HAPPEN

IT'S ANNOYING HOW PPL CONSTANTLY MENTION JETRA EVERWHERE. INFACT, IT'S ANNOYING HOW PPL SHIP PPL IN A MINECRAFT GAME ANYWAY! I swear.... if a ship were to happen in this series, whether it be from Jetra to friggin Jella, I would come to meet my maker. I would Rest In Peace, MY METABOLIC PROCESSES WOULD THEN BE HISTORY, I'D SNAP THE TWIG, I'D KICK THE THE BUCKET, I'D SHUTTLE OFF THE MORTAL COIL, RUN DOWN THE CURTAINS AND JOIN THE FRIGGIN CHOIR INVISIBLE.

THIS... IS A ANNOYING TREND HERE.

Comments

• Geez, calm your nipples

• We get it, you don't like ships, but can you please stop plastering your opinion everywhere?

• Jella needs to be a thing now.

• I just hope, if they do include it, it'll be a choice and not forced upon the player.

• Shippings are just people's opinion on a romance that they potentially want to see in the game. It's not like anyone is trying to force you to ship these characters. If you don't like ships, ignore them

• edited July 2017

Seriously dude, enough. I've seen you hate on people that ship ever since s2 was announced and this is f*****g ridiculous. We get you don't like it, and at first you were just saying your opinion, but now you're literally just hating on people. Just leave the people that ship alone, and ignore the ship threads. SO simple, holy crap.

• I wasn't throwing hate at anybody. I was stating my opinion on how this shipping trend is annoying for me. In all my times talking to shippers I would mostly say my opinion or tell them things to why the ship could possibly not happen. And you can't tell me "enough". This is the internet to where you can express your feelings and thoughts whenever you want how many times you want. I would not stop stating my opinions just because you tell me not to. I clearly wasn't "hating" on them, because I wasn't insulting them or acting like a jerk, like most haters. This comment is f*****g ridiculous for telling me to stop expressing my feelings and thoughts.

ASaltLick posted: »

Seriously dude, enough. I've seen you hate on people that ship ever since s2 was announced and this is f*****g ridiculous. We get you don't

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

IvorxHarper 4 lyfe.

• edited August 2017

I kinda like Jesse and Nell more than Jesse and Petra. Petra's kind of a real jerk and Nell's totally awesome.

• You're right we can express our feelings, however you are sort of hating on people, you did say they're annoying, but still you could have been nicer about it and just disagree and thats it. but did you really have to start a discussion on how much you hate it? I do understand how it can be annoying but i wouldnt be so mad about it. Calm down

Tekano posted: »

I wasn't throwing hate at anybody. I was stating my opinion on how this shipping trend is annoying for me. In all my times talking to shippe

• It's all in good fun. Get mad when people fight over their ships, which is something ridiculous to do, not just when they mention their ship.

Saying you want Character A to end up with Character B is no different than saying "I hope Character A gets a new sword", "I hope Character B gets a pet chicken eventually" or "Here is my headcanon regarding this villain". It is just some hoping that the story will go a certain direction and it is harmless until people start fighting over it.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Cool your jets there, rambo. Jesus LOL

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited July 2017

I didnt play season 2 yet but the way I see it, Nell is kinda annoying if you ask me

I kinda like Jesse and Nell more than Jesse and Petra. Petra's kind of a real jerk and Nell's totally awesome.

• Calm down, first and foremost it is just a game, and many people have a right to their own opinion, even if you disagree with it. No one knows if ships will, or will not, happen, plus, since the game is all about choices, even if they do occur, it should be up to the user if they wish to allow their character to enter a 'relationship' with whoever they want, (Petra and Lucas since they're the most popular contender).

If you see any discussions about shipping or ships, simply ignore and move on :)! Do not get rattled.

• You're actually getting mad over a minecraft game. It's pretty hilarious.

• If telltale wants it to happen then it happens if they don't want it you don't get it if you don't want any ships then ignore anything about them and if it actually happens it's not something to blow up about.

• this guy gets it

You're actually getting mad over a minecraft game. It's pretty hilarious.

• shitty impression of "How I Feel When Someone Thinks That Lee is Alive"

• edited July 2017

enter image description here

Here take one.

• Yeah... While I don't support ships in Minecraft here (I mostly consider the relationship bar to be set as "friendship mode".. No romantic tension involved. Anyway...)
    Just tone it down with your hate. You can hate it, but don't scream it from the virtual rooftops here. It's kind of rude.

that's all I can come up with... "kind of rude."
  • Yes but 95% of the time people are hoping a romance happens

Abeille posted: »

It's all in good fun. Get mad when people fight over their ships, which is something ridiculous to do, not just when they mention their ship

• Of course it won't, it's minecraft. You don't give birth, you just appear out of the ground.

• uhhhhhhh what?

Megumin posted: »

Of course it won't, it's minecraft. You don't give birth, you just appear out of the ground.

• That really doesn't matter, as long as they are not fighting over it.

TarZ_ posted: »

Yes but 95% of the time people are hoping a romance happens

• Shippings can be annoying in any community, youtube, undertale (ugh), minecraft story mode, etc.

So, yeah, I kinda don't like shippings, neither.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.