Favorite moments and quotes in Season 1?

I'm really looking forward to The Enemy Within! So much so that I replayed season 1. Such an amazing game, seriously. I now really want to talk about it so please list some of your favorite moments and/or your favorite quotes!

My favorite moments:

The introduction of Oz- I love Oz so much and I instantly fell in love when he came to my aid at that part. So charming, funny, badass and intimidating all in that one scene. He had such a strong introduction.

Wayne corruption reveal- Finding out the Wayne's were corrupt was so good! I loved this ending as it was such a unique and shocking twist to the story. What made it so good was the emotion we got from Bruce as his reason for becoming Batman was taken from him. 10/10 voice acting from Troy Baker.

The Debate- I loved the debate in episode 2. We got a villain reveal, saw Telltale's Penguin truly in action and yet another reveal about Thomas Wayne. We got to really see what a bad person he was and at the same time we saw Oswald's motivation and began to understand his anger. What was also amazing was the final fight, there was so much emotion in this fight and I really grew to love Harvey when he risked his life to save Hill. "I won't let you kill anyone else!" Then we get the option to save Harvey. I loved this so much as we got to see a real different direction with his character.

Harvey's outrage- This was a really emotional scene for me. When Harvey finds Bruce in Selina's apartment, things get pretty intense. I felt so bad but also really concerned. And when Harvey picked up that knife the intensity went up so damn high. But what really got to me was when he fell to his knees and cried "Please. I don't want to be alone, Bruce." I felt terrible and told him that I was there for him.

Batman VS the Penguin- I'm sure you've figured out by now that I love almost any scene with Oz. This fight in episode 4 was so good. It wasn't clean. It was a really dirty and mean fight. They really gave each other hell. Batman would throw a punch and Oz would hit him right back even harder. This was just a really cool fight scene. Especially since Oz really gives it to you and it was hard to tell who would win.

Bruce Wayne VS Victoria Arkham- The final fight with Vicki if you remove your mask. It wasn't Batman VS Lady Arkham. It was Bruce Wayne VS Victoria Arkham. It was really emotional and Erin Yvette's voice acting was PHENOMENAL! I loved it and was really impressed with it. Then it had a similar appeal to the Peguin fight as these two characters just give each other hell.

My favorite quotes:

Bruce Wayne- "The suit, the car, this entire cave. Everything I built. I created all of this because I didn't want anymore innocent people to die! If Falcone's telling the truth about my parents, then what the hell did we do this for!? What have you been hiding from me? ALFRED!?"

Alfred- "I had my suitcases ready. I couldn't stand to be around your father anymore! But then they were killed and you were all alone and I just couldn't walk out the door. Everything I did, everything I've ever done was out of love for you! I hope you can forgive me."

Harvey Dent- "Up until now Harvey has been weak, he's been afraid, always depending on everyone else to save him, like a child. STOP IT! Now you see these aren't your friends, they aren't going to help you. Harvey won't be pushed around anymore. No he's gonna make them pay, everyone who thought they could hurt him and get away with it. Starting with you, both of you! Gotta be fair about this. Can't play favorites. Both of them deserve it, one way or another... how about we flip for it?"

Oswald Cobblepot- "A revolution is knocking on Gotham's door and I'm here to let it in. Which brings me to you, Bruce. You throw a rock in any direction you break a window, Wayne Enterprises owns. As the rich and powerful go, you top Gotham's list. But when my revolution starts we'll smash up windows and cross off names all the way down. Like I said it's not gonna be pretty, it's gonna be beautiful. And I can't wait to get started.

Victoria Arkham- "This has to be some kind of trick. Bruce Wayne, he'd never be the man Batman is. He only looks out for himself. But now I see. As Batman you can prey on the weak, the defenseless... JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER DID!"

Those are my favorites! What are yours? Please share!

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2017

Bruce: "You can't tell if I'm smiling"
    Alfred: "I know you, sir"

The Bruce-Alfred interactions are just so well written.

• That moment was so adorable! I loved it because given Alfred's reaction it must've been one of those rare moments where Bruce was happy.

Bruce: "You can't tell if I'm smiling" Alfred: "I know you, sir" The Bruce-Alfred interactions are just so well written.

• I suspect this is why he won't try to come between Bruce and Selina too much even though he rightfully disapproves of what she did (stealing the key and breaking Bruce's trust).
    At the end of the day he wants to see us happy.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That moment was so adorable! I loved it because given Alfred's reaction it must've been one of those rare moments where Bruce was happy.

• The debate and Batman vs Lady Arkham was really great screens

My favourite quotes are the same ones you mentioned :•)

• When Bruce spent the night with selena

• I fucking hope Selina returns in season 2, she was my favorite character from season 1, but then she just kinda disappeared after episode 3

I suspect this is why he won't try to come between Bruce and Selina too much even though he rightfully disapproves of what she did (stealing the key and breaking Bruce's trust). At the end of the day he wants to see us happy.

• After the interrogation scene, Alfred mentions about the man ending up in hospital. I had Bruce reply that the man was still alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.