A couple of things I hope Telltale won't fuck up in s2

2»

Comments

• I'm just curious, I haven't WATCHED TWD and I'm kinda interested, (maybe going to convince someone to catch me up, watch with me,[lol sorry totally random]) if I played the game would it ruin it for me?

cleminist posted: »

not trying to be sarcastic or rude but sorry if it came across that way. i'm not using this thread to bash TWD season 3, i'm using it as

• If you play The Wolf Among Us, either Season 1 or Season 2, it's completely unrelated to The Walking Dead, so there won't be any spoilers.

If you meant to ask if playing Telltale's The Walking Dead would spoil anything in the TV show or comic series, I don't think that does, either, but I don't know for sure.

I'm just curious, I haven't WATCHED TWD and I'm kinda interested, (maybe going to convince someone to catch me up, watch with me,[lol sorry totally random]) if I played the game would it ruin it for me?

• Alright thank you and I meant the latter. Whoops. I can't say anything right?

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you play The Wolf Among Us, either Season 1 or Season 2, it's completely unrelated to The Walking Dead, so there won't be any spoilers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.