It went from a simple wither storm to a admin who's placed every block in the world

It goes to a wither storm to a admin who's placed every block on the world who else thinks that was a big leap?

Comments

• Wither Storm was much better.

• Yeah

Dan10 posted: »

Wither Storm was much better.

• It wasn't just any wither storm though it had a command block in it

And also there are the portals in the lead up to the admin but it's still a big leap

The admin thing may end up to be tacky and unoriginal but I've said before that telltale aren't amateurs and they can probably make a great story out of it

• ur ritht a wither stourm is better it dont eve n make sense a admin only lives where its colder not beacontoon like what is so scaury about a adminable snowman this seshion dont even make sense maybe next episode will be better

Dan10 posted: »

Wither Storm was much better.

• mybe jessi used to be the adminble but he turned humann and forgot what do u think

TarZ_ posted: »

It wasn't just any wither storm though it had a command block in it And also there are the portals in the lead up to the admin but it's s

• aka God

It's dumb

• I think your spelling is on point

mybe jessi used to be the adminble but he turned humann and forgot what do u think

• tanks

TarZ_ posted: »

I think your spelling is on point

• I think the Wither Storm had the most terrible advantage of destroying the world, than this Admin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.