Olivia and axel aren't inside a lot of big adventures

On s1 they were gone through out episodes 5 6 7 and mostly 8 and now on s2 they probably won't be in half or almost half of the season why are they in none of the big adventures like the portal hallway or the underwater temple?

Comments

• Yeah, I miss Axel and Olivia...

• Taking by the talks going on around here back in Season 1, I think they just are not really that popular so I guess TellTale just thought it was best to leave them out of it and try some new characters. Petra, Lukas and Ivor are the characters that people usually mention when asked who they like the best around here, other than Jesse and Reuben.

• Olivia wasn’t my favorite but by episode 4 I came to like axel a lot. I wonder why thier only real adventure was the wither storm.

• I especially miss Axel, he was my personal Dork and I'm kinda disappointed his 'crush' with Petra didn't go anywhere, it'd have been incredibly cute çwç

• I absolutely hate how they no longer go on adventures with jesse because of their duties in boomtown and redstonia.

• To save money from having to pay the VA more. The original group in Season 1 got huge.

• Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell

I absolutely hate how they no longer go on adventures with jesse because of their duties in boomtown and redstonia.

• I don't like it either but lately I think people have been wanting less Petra and More Olivia/Axel so we will see how that turns out

• No

Im_a_dog posted: »

Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell

• Axel is there best charcter telltail ever made bettter then Lee & eve n Clem and Rueben (jessys pet dog in S1) idk y he isnt in this seshion

• How does your avatar show that? Can you put your own pictures as your avatar?

I absolutely hate how they no longer go on adventures with jesse because of their duties in boomtown and redstonia.

• Yeah, it's pretty sad that they've been ignored for the second half of s1 until now. Hopefully they'll be included again this season, although Olivia's new voice might throw people off. I feel like the groups of 4 are a little small, this is especially apparent when you have to pick between two characters twice and it includes Petra both times! (ep7 + 8)

• Honestly, I'm glad we barely see Olivia and Axel anymore. I never liked them and their voice acting... uh, leaves a lot to be desired, to put it nicely.

• Yes, sign up at gravatar.com and the email you use should be the same for your telltale account, and put an image, go to your telltale account and click settings and go to avatar, your image will appear there. So click on it

How does your avatar show that? Can you put your own pictures as your avatar?

• How does that work?

Yes, sign up at gravatar.com and the email you use should be the same for your telltale account, and put an image, go to your telltale account and click settings and go to avatar, your image will appear there. So click on it

• Looks like you figured it out

How does that work?

• Do you know who the guy is inside of the picture?

Looks like you figured it out

• I'm fine with that

• I especially miss Axel, he was my personal Dork and I'm kinda disappointed his 'crush' with Petra didn't go anywhere

I'm sorry, what? When did they even give the slightest hint that he had a crush on her?

I especially miss Axel, he was my personal Dork and I'm kinda disappointed his 'crush' with Petra didn't go anywhere, it'd have been incredibly cute çwç

• No

Do you know who the guy is inside of the picture?

• I don't know why I asked you probably wouldn't know

No

• Because Axel cared a lot about Petra, when she stayed to fight the wither storm back in ep 1 he was super worried about her, she was the main reason of why Axel fought with Lukas. When she came back in ep 2 he hugged her, and hugged her again in ep 3 when Jesse told him and Olivia that Petra was sick, well at least tried to hug her, Petra walked away when he tried to hug her lol we know she is not the kind of cute person who likes hugs haha
    Ok, that's why people think that Axel had a crush on Petra, I still think that he's protetive and care a lot about his friends, nothing romantic lol.

Acheive250 posted: »

I especially miss Axel, he was my personal Dork and I'm kinda disappointed his 'crush' with Petra didn't go anywhere I'm sorry, what? When did they even give the slightest hint that he had a crush on her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.