Quick Question with Wolf Among Us Data

Warning: I am not good at explaining my question fully so bare with me please.

Like most people I am really excited for the release of the Wolf Among Us 2 coming out next year. This game has a special place in my heart for it's the first TTG game I ever played and got me hook to the games in general. Now my question is regarding the transfer of data among the two. Like for example and this might might be a spoiler for people who haven't got this far in the game. But there is a moment in the game when you come across a character named Grendel. You have a fight with him in the bar and one of the life changing decision you can make is wither or not you rip his arm off.

Now for me, I decided not to for personally I thought that would of been to much. The reason I am bringing this up is because I played this game on the PS3 (physical disc). I highly doubt that the squeal would come to the console (I could be wrong), So I am signed up to the website and from what I gathered up when telling me to sign up is by doing so it would somehow remember the decisions I made through the game. So does that mean when when I get the came for the PS4 would it remember what I did in the fort one or do I need to get another copy of the game and play it on the PS4?

If anyone has an idea please let me know. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.