This page will be at the bottom soon...

I haven't been on the tftbl page much, but borderlands is one of my favourite games. Now that wolf amoung us is getting a sequel it will be closer to the top. Which puts this at the bottom... I mean this page is kinda dead but it's still sad to see.

Comments

• edited July 2017

Such is the fate of games without sequels... Trust me, I knew this pain all too well until very recently, being a TWAU fan.

• Nah, don't worry! Some time after Borderlands 3 in 2018, we'll get a Season 2 (in 2019 presumably) and mark my words, the Tales section will blow up.
    So yeah, merely two years to go... merely two years...

• https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11651750/6/Denouement
    this is making the wait so much easier

TenkGrow posted: »

Nah, don't worry! Some time after Borderlands 3 in 2018, we'll get a Season 2 (in 2019 presumably) and mark my words, the Tales section will blow up. So yeah, merely two years to go... merely two years...

• If not this year then by mid 2018 this section will not longer be featured which honestly is sad.

• It just happened.

• The homie is not okay

Poogers555 posted: »

RIP Homie

• Well, at least they didn't hide this section under "Show All Games", so second season is still possible, right guys? ;_;

• I'm gonna need some Gortys DLC for Borderlands 3 to help me get over this

• No screw that. Just have gortys in the main game. Or all of the characters.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I'm gonna need some Gortys DLC for Borderlands 3 to help me get over this

• Or all of the characters.

I like the way you think

TheDerpGod posted: »

No screw that. Just have gortys in the main game. Or all of the characters.

• just imagine a vault hunter gortys, probably wont happen but it would be cool. i think that gortys will be Rhys' assistant becuase rhys runs atlas now and gortys was made by atlas. what do you think?

TheDerpGod posted: »

No screw that. Just have gortys in the main game. Or all of the characters.

• Hey look on the bright side....way things are going they will announce a new season of this game and kick GoT to the bottom.

• Well...If The Wolf Among Us has showed me one thing. The possibility of a Season 2 isn't an impossibility.

• And we are 100% getting Borderlands 3, which I'd say has to do something with the characters from this game, so unlike Wolf, where we are just hoping, we know we'll get something from Borderlands that probably has to do with the Tales characters.

Well...If The Wolf Among Us has showed me one thing. The possibility of a Season 2 isn't an impossibility.

• RIP. It’s actually sad to see this game would make so much money if it had a season 2 especially with telltale fixing thier mistakes now. But hey after gearbox makes bl 3 there’s still a chance right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.