Would you guys like if the Game took place in the ASOIAF Universe instead of the TV Universe

So this is going to be Mixed for some people but in my opinion, i would have rather if the Game took place in the Book Universe. Maybe i'm a bit biased because i'm a Book reader and haven't liked the Tv Show much since Season 5. I would have liked if Mira interacted with Book Margaery and Book Cersei instead. And would have been interesting to see The Forresters and what age they would be in the Boom Universe since the Book Characters are younger in the books than the TV Series.

And please don't try to call me a Book Snob because of this i didn't say i Hated it being in the TV Universe i'm simply saying i would have rather if it was set in the Book Universe instead.

Comments

• I agree, but I don't mind it being in the show universe. I'm pretty sure it was just there to boost marketability.

• It doesn't really make much of a difference honestly. The quality of the writing from telltale's team won't be affected one way or the other just by the continuity the story is set in. This way its just easier to market, and there are set designs and imagery from the show that tt can kind of lean on.

• edited July 2017

Yeah I would like for the game forresters to take part in the retake of Deepwood Motte and be in Stannis' storyline.
    That would make us all happy,richer content and for show fans to see story that wasn't adapted to the screen.
    Also with that you make a full circle uniting the Book and Game Forresters in one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.