Your Sentinel/Traitor... Season 2?

edited July 2017 in Game Of Thrones

So at the end of the game you either have Duncan or Royland with you(or Gwyn). Problem is these characters can die in S1. So will they carry on? Or will they be offed Kenny-like fashion, they already have the protaginist being determinant so it'll be interesting if the Lord and Sentinel/Traitor will differentiate on your choices.. Thoughts?

Comments

• edited July 2017

I think they'll be left alive for half of the season with interchangeable scenes,remember episode 6? Just like that.
    The traitor will have his little "redemption scene" with Rodrik/Asher and then the story will unite at some point.

The thing is I don't have the simpliest how the sentinel/traitor will die.
    Easiest writing would be saving Rodrik/Asher but Telltale always does the same...We want better writing!

• I think they'll be left alive for half of the season with interchangeable scenes,remember episode 6? Just like that.
    The traitor will have his little "redemption scene" with Rodrik/Asher and then the story will unite at some point.

The thing is don't have the simpliest idea but how the sentinel/traitor will die.
    Easiest writing would be saving Rodrik/Asher but Telltale always does the same...We want better writing!

• Sorry for double comment,Internet is shit on my area right now :(.

Tunak23 posted: »

I think they'll be left alive for half of the season with interchangeable scenes,remember episode 6? Just like that. The traitor will have

• The way Telltale addresses this could be even more interesting than Rodrik/Asher IMO because its not only Duncan vs. Royland, you also have the sentinel vs. traitor background....double determinant!

• To be honest an episode let alone half the the season would be a huge improvement. Hopefully they last long.

Tunak23 posted: »

I think they'll be left alive for half of the season with interchangeable scenes,remember episode 6? Just like that. The traitor will have

Sign in to comment in this discussion.