Rights to downloading the game?

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
hi guys, i was wondering if anyone knew if there are any restrictions on the use of the game if we download it from gametap. some d/led games have like restirctions that you can play it only on one computer. so i was wondering, i'm not gonna buy it if it will be restricted to only 1 comp (there are many comps in my household and we all wanted to play this game :P), or can i install it on several?

Comments

• edited October 2006
    As I understand there is not limitation of connecting gametap from several different computers. yet, you cannot cannot log-in simultaneously.
    which means you cannot play the game on several computers at the same time.

The non-gametap release will probably limit the number of computers it can be installed on, yet the exact numbers are unknown (tough 5 or so seams like a reasonable number).
  • edited October 2006
    yes thanks for the comment. my original post should indeed say 'if we download it from telltale games'. i had mistankenly gametap in my subconscience :D
  • edited November 2006
    As I understand there is not limitation of connecting gametap from several different computers. yet, you cannot cannot log-in simultaneously.
    which means you cannot play the game on several computers at the same time.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you can have two people logged in at the same time under a single GameTap subscription.
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, isn't there the ability to have family accounts?
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah I think it's 7-8 people total under one account and 2 can be logged in at the same time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.