Rick and Morty 3x02

It's on now. Also you can discuss here and shit like that

Tagged:

Comments

• It sucks because I have to wait for this season to come out on Netflix to see it.

• You can watch it on Facebook. Loads of fan pages upload it.

It sucks because I have to wait for this season to come out on Netflix to see it.

• "Looooseerrrrr...."

• Loved it when he gets mugged by the dog.

"Looooseerrrrr...."

• Thanks for telling me, you're awesome.

You can watch it on Facebook. Loads of fan pages upload it.

• edited July 2017

[removed]

• Megumin posted: »

https://www.facebook.com/EverythingIASIP/videos/1709212636040390/

• Okay you're the best, wow thank you.

Megumin posted: »

@Gurkolations

• Netflix is apparently going to be putting up episodes up on a week delay. (Atleast thats what UK netflix is doing, not sure about other countries)

It sucks because I have to wait for this season to come out on Netflix to see it.

• I thought the episode was kinda weak which surprised me alot considering every episode of Rick and Morty has always been perfect.

• edited July 2017

Not as good as Ep1 but still good. Personally the weakest episode in the entire series (my hype and excitement is probably the cause of me being disappointed).

• What are you gonna do about it E. B. White?

Poogers555 posted: »

I thought the episode was kinda weak which surprised me alot considering every episode of Rick and Morty has always been perfect.

• Agreed. It was easily the most average episode in the series.

It was still enjoyable though.

Not as good as Ep1 but still good. Personally the weakest episode in the entire series (my hype and excitement is probably the cause of me being disappointed).

• Nah I wouldn't say it was that bad. The worst episode for me was the second time they tried that cable TV thing in Season 2. It's still a good episode though, pretty impressive the show never had a "bad" episode yet. In my opinion anyway.

• Am I the only one who hates how they portray Jerry as the bad guy?

• They don't really portray him as the bad guy, he's just pathetic, and the rest are just mad at him at the moment. I think they're gonna come around by the end of the season.

JawaEater posted: »

Am I the only one who hates how they portray Jerry as the bad guy?

• They really don't, he's becoming a sort of antihero at this point.

• If its any consolation, I don't think they're doing that for Season 3. They ripped on Jerry a little bit, but for the most part they made Jerry's scenes legitimately sad and it was a little feely. If anything, Beth is arguably a shittier parent. She's just more openly flawed than Jerry, so people feel like they can relate to her more. She plays it off better lightyears better than he does. But here's the thing:

Its fun and hilarious to roast Jerry for the pitiful loser that he is, but Beth is an absolute hypocritical mess of a human being. Summer summarized (heh) her character pretty well. "She married too young and constantly makes it her children's problem." Enough said.

Who knows? Maybe he'll have a redemption arc this season. I think it'd be really heartfelt to see Jerry do something right for once.

• I hope Rick dies at the end of the show as the villain he is.

• That's still pretty quick considering, some other shows take much longer.

Poogers555 posted: »

Netflix is apparently going to be putting up episodes up on a week delay. (Atleast thats what UK netflix is doing, not sure about other countries)

• I despise Beth, I feel like for whatever reason we're supposed to side with her.

If its any consolation, I don't think they're doing that for Season 3. They ripped on Jerry a little bit, but for the most part they made Je

• I don't think we are at all, actually. It's pretty obvious in this episode that we're supposed to feel bad for Jerry.

I despise Beth, I feel like for whatever reason we're supposed to side with her.

• We're supposed to feel bad for him because he's so pathetic, but it portrays him as in the wrong.

Piggs posted: »

I don't think we are at all, actually. It's pretty obvious in this episode that we're supposed to feel bad for Jerry.

• It was alright. I'm not really a fan of Summer, so that's what kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I do, however, love what they're doing with Beth and Jerry.

I'm waiting for that Pickle Rick episode.

• Don't you dare suggesting anything about killing the Rickest Rick.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I hope Rick dies at the end of the show as the villain he is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.