What the Admin Wants...?

So I've been noticing every time I've played the episode- or watched someone play the episode -more and more details regarding the admin. I assumed my fellow MC:SM fans have also been wondering, as much as I have, why the heck the Admin wants to brutally squash us into jelly with his giant underwater statue-thingy (which is DEFINITELY not him. I mean, heck, if he placed every block in the Minecraft world, couldn't he manipulate a stupid STATUE???)

Hold on to your socks; 'cause they're about to get blown off! I might have a very logical explanation for why the admin is doing this.

When you read the writing on the wall in the ocean monument, Nurm translates it as something along the lines of the 'admin leaving the Minecraft world until a new hero/champion worthy of his challenges would arise.' I believe the admin, watching from another world or limbo, saw Jesse's actions and placed the Prismarine gauntlet next to Beacontown in a cave as to draw him/her in and get it stuck on their hand, which would also eventually lead to them locating and exploring the ocean monument. What am I saying?

The ocean temple and all the statues/structure blocks etc.... Are ALL one of the admins TESTS. If you somehow survive the temple and grab a structure block, the admin tracks you down and puts you through a whole new set of challenges even harder than the ocean temple.

I also believe in the second episode 'Giant Consequences', whatever structure block you chose is the set of challenges you're put thorough by him... 'Tower of the Warrior' and 'Wall of the Builder.'

One 'TL;DR' = One malicious glare and an air slap through the computer screen.

Let me know what you think of this theory in the comments!

Comments

• That's a pretty good theory, the only other concrete thing to go off his Soren and yours is definitely more creative

• edited August 2017

The theory with the structure block and The Admin stalking you with it is REALLY good theory nice job!

• Yo good job, I like the theory its just that thats almost exactly the theory Ive posted like three times minus Soren being the Admin. No offense, that really is a good theory.

• I love your theory and I also think that the admins Soren

• I love your theory and I also think that the admins Soren

Sign in to comment in this discussion.