Books Vs Show Discussions

This is a Thread i've made up for people who want to Voice they're opinion's on what done stuff better the Books or Show

Comments

• Dornish master plan. I'll just leave that there.

• As far as I understand there is no discussion here,the books win even if you split them in half.
    The series are worse because failed on their only purpose that is to be a adaptation to the asoiaf saga.
    The producers adapted some points of the show on their own manner and others didn't at all.

I will only name them:Cersei is an Ice Queen on the books otherwise on the series she has little inclinations to her evils self with a completely invented motherly actitude towards her children,Stannis was portrayed as a low-class villain his character development never reach the screen,
    Dorne,all Dorne;Doran Martell has a plan on the books,series only murdered by over power Sand Snakes,Greyjoy plot felt incomplete their invasion of the North was truly a joke.Plus no Aegon and golden company invasion plot which would make a better season 5,a better context.Varys don't fell as evil to me as in the books.And still don't buy Jon Snow as King.

The Heraldry is an important point on the asoiaf universe and on the got show,the banners they show us on the screen felt little to me.
    Changing sigils numerous times confusing the random(ref Morning sigil BOB).

The problem is that asoiaf isn't finish which makes impossible a full analysis between them.
    When all the saga is out we'll be able to compare every single detail. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.