Who else wants to have Jesse have an opportunity to admit to a crush in season 2?

Shipping happens and I'm not here to ask if you like Jesse x Petra or Jesse x Lukas or Jesse x axel or Jesse x Olivia or anything. The only question is do you want to have Jesse admit a crush on another character.? And I'm not even asking about dating because Minecraft is chaste (outside dick statues made by the immature)

Comments

• (outside dick statues made by the immature)

Don't act like you didn't think about it.

• Please just shut up with those cringey shippings. They are just friends. No love.

• Stella please.

• It is not something that I particularly want, but it isn't something that I would mind being an option either. Bonus points if each "potential crush" reacts differently. Bonus bonus points if all of the potential crushes can either reject or confess back depending on how they were treated throughout the series.

• If I didn't think about making an inappropriate statue I wouldn't have used it as an example. But my " Two women 69ing" was so bad I actually decided to make modest Medusa

(outside dick statues made by the immature) Don't act like you didn't think about it.

• I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Opportunity? At least you understand boundaries. Half the Jetra fanbase wants to force ALL PLAYERS into a character relationship from what I've seen.

• NONE of us want to do that lol. We just say we would like it if we could do it.

Opportunity? At least you understand boundaries. Half the Jetra fanbase wants to force ALL PLAYERS into a character relationship from what I've seen.

• Yeah, most of the shipping fanbase is kinda just people talking about all the JETRA moments and how cute they are

ASaltLick posted: »

NONE of us want to do that lol. We just say we would like it if we could do it.

• Question: Why is a crush automatically considered love? Or do you mean love as in any feeling beyond friendship or family.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Please just shut up with those cringey shippings. They are just friends. No love.

• Well I've been saving Petra's ass for 9 episodes now hoping for a ship so yes plz

• plz no plz

• Cute? Gross to me. Especially since I'm a GIRL...

Mikestar16 posted: »

Yeah, most of the shipping fanbase is kinda just people talking about all the JETRA moments and how cute they are

• #noship

Linkyop posted: »

#noship

• edited August 2017

If you don't like Jetra that's ok everyone has different opinions but please stop with the hate
    It's just a ship, FOR FUN C'MON LET PEOPLE SHIP CHARACTERS

Cute? Gross to me. Especially since I'm a GIRL...

• Agreed
    S1 ep 1: Petra or Gabriel | S1 ep 7: Petra or Lukas | S1 ep 8: Petra or Ivor | S2 ep 1: Petra or Jack

Well I've been saving Petra's ass for 9 episodes now hoping for a ship so yes plz

• I've chosen her literally every time yet she still questions my loyalty to her.

Smh Telltale

MegaXD posted: »

Agreed S1 ep 1: Petra or Gabriel | S1 ep 7: Petra or Lukas | S1 ep 8: Petra or Ivor | S2 ep 1: Petra or Jack

• NO. NO. NO. That would be unnecessary and unlikely. It's gross anyways... seeing two blocks attach... like that... and hearing the kissing sounds.... seeing that happening like dat... shiver
    This is me when I see that: What has my life come to? I am seeing two blocks kiss... This is gross. This is so disgusting..... what has my life come to. faints

• You are either a magnificent mockery of anti shippers....or just really really really sad. I'm guessing the former. Additionally it's common for people to kiss their crush?

How I would handle it. "Petra. I can take or leave adventure what I really enjoy is spending time with you. I like you in a more than friends way" (if you been really good to her) "Really Jesse? I didn't know I mean I thought maybe something but I didn't know for sure and I mean I think I feel the same."awkward pause "Ok so this is weird" "little bit yeah" "So ... I heard about the treasured diamond apple of Chernovog" "Sweet let's go"

See no kissing no hand holding no physical affection.

Tekano posted: »

NO. NO. NO. That would be unnecessary and unlikely. It's gross anyways... seeing two blocks attach... like that... and hearing the kissing s

• Even without any physical affection I cringed reading that...

No offense to to you, I just really can't stand the shipping in this game.

CapnJay posted: »

You are either a magnificent mockery of anti shippers....or just really really really sad. I'm guessing the former. Additionally it's common

• Exactly

MegaXD posted: »

If you don't like Jetra that's ok everyone has different opinions but please stop with the hate It's just a ship, FOR FUN C'MON LET PEOPLE SHIP CHARACTERS

• What if there was an OPTIONAL romance option. Cause they did something like that in TWD S3 with Kate and Javi, there were some people who shipped them and some people who didn't, but in the end it was a game about decisions, so why not do the same thing in MCSM?

Even without any physical affection I cringed reading that... No offense to to you, I just really can't stand the shipping in this game.

• I would like it, choice-based. Preferably with the option to get with Axel.

• I nearly DIED reading that.

CapnJay posted: »

You are either a magnificent mockery of anti shippers....or just really really really sad. I'm guessing the former. Additionally it's common

• Finally, someone I can relate to!

I nearly DIED reading that.

• edited August 2017

I wouldn't mind having the option to admit the crush on.... anyone else rather than Jesse's friends (#downwithjetra #downwithlukesse #upwithjesse+nellmaybedunno). :P

Just imagine, Jesse going up to (determined) one of his/her friends and ask for love advice. Each friend could have a trait that also the said "crush" has.
    You go to Lukas for love advice? Then your crush might be a girl/boy who likes reading a lot or is quite a nice person. You go to Petra? Then your crush is headstrong, adventure-seeker or really likes to fight. You go to Olivia for advice? I think you all kinda figured out what I'm trying to say. We could choose an aspect of Jesse's crush (and the female/male thing) and just be done with it. :P

• edited August 2017

PETRA JUST KISS JESSE ALREADY XD

or hug him, idk, I would be happy anyways

I've chosen her literally every time yet she still questions my loyalty to her. Smh Telltale

• I... while I don't like shipping I wouldn't complain to have that option in the name of lulz.

collboy600 posted: »

Stella please.

• No. If you want romances of any kind, that's what crappy books like fifty shades of gray are for, not video games.

• I'm assuming you hated the romances in Mass effect series, dragon age series, Batman and Catwoman in telltale games, stardew valley, the Sims, harvest Moon, what else anybody else wants like to add other games with romance? Games are escapism. If you go out on adventures every day you don't need video games. So why night someone want romance in a video game? To escape their own pain and loneliness. But no let's discount everyone else in the world because you are the only one who matters.

No. If you want romances of any kind, that's what crappy books like fifty shades of gray are for, not video games.

• its a good idea Ilke it

• I completely agree with you on that, All the Jetra shippers could understand that!

• well damn I had quite a few ships a second ago in this game but when you put it that way... damn

NO. NO. NO. That would be unnecessary and unlikely. It's gross anyways... seeing two blocks attach... like that... and hearing the kissing s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.