End of game blank (black) screen while ending music plays... what is going on?!

Hello everyone!

I ran into a big problem at the very end of Episode 5. After Fiona and Rhys open the vault, the screen shows the vault from a distance with Rhys and Fiona no longer there, soon followed by what I assume is an ending song with a completely blank (i.e., black) screen. After the song of about 2-3 minutes finished playing, I waited for something to happened, but absolutely nothing did. Just no sound and a still blank screen. After about 2-3 minutes of waiting, I pressed Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get to the task manager to manually shut the game down because I had no idea what else to do.

The first time this whole thing happened, I thought it was a fluke, so I rewound to the beginning of Part 6 of 6 of that final episode and played the last part over again. But unfortunately everything happened exactly again in the same way and I have no idea why. It's all quite disappointing!

Anyway, what should I do? I assume there should be an ending screen that shows the characters' choices (just like with the other four episodes), followed by going back to the main menu. And now I am wondering what else I might have missed out on.

Has anyone else heard about this problem or experienced it themselves?

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys might have. (I just sent customer service a request about this.)

Sincerely,
Josh

Comments

• Nope, nothing happens after that. Don't worry dude.

• Thanks for the reply ScootyZ. I figured nothing else was supposed to happen after that, but to be honest, I was hoping to see the final screen where it showed my choices... I like seeing what percent of people did the same thing as me. It was also weird not being able to close the game properly because the blank screen just continued like that forever. Customer support is currently looking into my problem.

ScootyZ posted: »

Nope, nothing happens after that. Don't worry dude.

• If you're concerned enough about it, you can go to the choices option in the main menu of the game.

jnorman1998 posted: »

Thanks for the reply ScootyZ. I figured nothing else was supposed to happen after that, but to be honest, I was hoping to see the final scr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.