I hate axel

Who else hate axel, I hated him in season 1 and 2 because if it wasn't or him stealing the elixir the wtherstorm could have been avoided and rueben would still be ere and he is always mean to Lukas (my favorite character) I hope he dies

Comments

• True that, but if you think about it, if it wasn't for him Jesse and his/her friends wouldn't be so famous lol

• I hope he dies

Whoa, calm down there

• He can be a jerk. But he's our jerk.

• Famous is nothing compared to rueben

Mikestar16 posted: »

True that, but if you think about it, if it wasn't for him Jesse and his/her friends wouldn't be so famous lol

• Ahem, not m jerk if your wondering lol

He can be a jerk. But he's our jerk.

• Hey, lol

I hope he dies Whoa, calm down there

• Lol. I like him a lot, actually... to each his own. And hoping for his death seems a bit excessive, don't you think?

• So are these character hate threads just going to be a regular thing now?

• I know right, what a fucko

• Like i said in all those other threads about Someone hating someone for doing stuff...

The actor of Axel is trying to act as Axel. Its just his Personality they chose to give him on the script.

• edited August 2017

What's with all the character hate threads lately?

enter image description here

I mean, like, I love all the characters! :'(

• Well first of all it's a game but not really lol

Lol. I like him a lot, actually... to each his own. And hoping for his death seems a bit excessive, don't you think?

• Yeah I saw 3 so I would just make a 4th one lol

Creeper1846 posted: »

So are these character hate threads just going to be a regular thing now?

• THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONE SEES WHAT I'M SAYING!

Megumin posted: »

I know right, what a fucko

• Well like um I love em all except for axel :P

What's with all the character hate threads lately? I mean, like, I love all the characters!

• I don't really hate him, but sometimes he acts so stupid that I would like to punch some sense into his brain...

• I guess most of people hates Axel,Petra,Lukas and etc...

Jessie haters can be appear in no time.

• If I don't see a "I hate Reuben" or "Reuben is such a jerk/tool/loser" thread, I'll be forever disappointed in the 0.1% of the fandom that makes these threads. xD

• Since this is a satirical thread, I don't feel like defending Axel. But I'll do it, just in case someone truly believes this is a completely hate thread. xD

Ahem, Axel is just an ordinary big guy that makes big mistakes. Sure, he stole a fancy potion that could have saved everyone from having two deaths plus some mental scars, but how was he supposed to know its use? Ivor really needed to have a plan B or even a plan C, in case the potion failed to work (Ivor only revealed his other plans after realizing half of the world is consumed. Thanks, Ivor!).

He might be a jerk by making inappropriate jokes and acting selfishly at the times, but he really cares about his friends. You can't deny that. :P

Ok, I'm done. Here is my shiny post defending a big guy. I'm out.

Lazy_DC left the game.

• Lol

Lazy_DC posted: »

Since this is a satirical thread, I don't feel like defending Axel. But I'll do it, just in case someone truly believes this is a completely

• #StahpDeHateThreads

• #StahpDeHateThreads

• I SUPPORY THIS

#StahpDeHateThreads

• Just dropping by to say I found the top three threads being dedicated to the hatred of three major characters kinda hilarious.

• Lol

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just dropping by to say I found the top three threads being dedicated to the hatred of three major characters kinda hilarious.

• Ugh, i HATE Jesse! His voice is SUPER annoying, and he keeps acting like a JERK (in my playtrough anyways, b-but STILL)! And why did he choose a PIG to be his pet?? UGH!! I hope he DIES because i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE him.

MrJava posted: »

I guess most of people hates Axel,Petra,Lukas and etc... Jessie haters can be appear in no time.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited August 2017

And, here we go.

he keeps acting like a JERK (in my playtrough anyways, b-but STILL)!

Because you made him a jerk thats why :D

And why did he choose a PIG to be his pet?? UGH!!

It is a Minecraft world. Everyone can own a pet like that.

I hope he DIES because i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE him.

You are making him an asshole and now you are hoping he will die because he is an asshole. You are one very strange and awkward dude.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Ugh, i HATE Jesse! His voice is SUPER annoying, and he keeps acting like a JERK (in my playtrough anyways, b-but STILL)! And why did he choose a PIG to be his pet?? UGH!! I hope he DIES because i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE him.

• I think they were sarcastic....

MrJava posted: »

And, here we go. he keeps acting like a JERK (in my playtrough anyways, b-but STILL)! Because you made him a jerk thats why

• Just like my real life friends, the New Order of the Stone members are unique in their own way. This uniqueness is the most important dynamic of friendship, as the uniqueness makes them such great friends, rather than mindless clones that are not unique in any way. And hoping Axel dies, you sound like a democrat talking about Trump.

• I agree, it's getting a bit annoying. xD

#StahpDeHateThreads

Sign in to comment in this discussion.