Speculation/thought about MCSM S2 E2

What are your thoughts/speculations about episode 2?

Comments

• Admin will kill Lucas, Jesse will cry and revenge Admin. .. I know, I know it's a little weird. But that's my guess.

• Your opinion I'm not judging.... Maybe

DenikRG posted: »

Admin will kill Lucas, Jesse will cry and revenge Admin. .. I know, I know it's a little weird. But that's my guess.

• We learn a whole lot more about the admin

I really don't know what episode 2 would be about otherwise, except escaping the big Ol' statue

• Yeah

TarZ_ posted: »

We learn a whole lot more about the admin I really don't know what episode 2 would be about otherwise, except escaping the big Ol' statue

• We already lost Petra (determined), so I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a choice whether to save Stella or help Lukas. :P

• Maybe we can see Soren

• It would be really awesome if we see him

But i doubt it...

Radek_Bey posted: »

Maybe we can see Soren

• Why does everybody want Soren? He is a terrible character and he's a woose

It would be really awesome if we see him But i doubt it...

• Nobody wants him to appear, it's just that he is a likely candidate to be the admin because he has made a command block and a formida-bomb, we have seen a lot of crazy objects but we have never actually seen anyone make or own them

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Why does everybody want Soren? He is a terrible character and he's a woose

• How do you know if we lost petra? as in shes dead or? and how do you know?

Lazy_DC posted: »

We already lost Petra (determined), so I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a choice whether to save Stella or help Lukas. :P

• If you don't choose to help her get the stupid sword, she joins Jack without even say goodbye. I mean, we see Jack in the artwork but not Petra? "Old friendships have started to fade..."

ASaltLick posted: »

How do you know if we lost petra? as in shes dead or? and how do you know?

• He didn't make the command block, Tarz. In fact, he mentions "finding it".

TarZ_ posted: »

Nobody wants him to appear, it's just that he is a likely candidate to be the admin because he has made a command block and a formida-bomb, we have seen a lot of crazy objects but we have never actually seen anyone make or own them

• Soren "finding" the Command Block, disappearing without a trace, massive ice building with a Structure Block logo on it. Its slowly piecing together in my mind, I just can't quite get it yet.

He didn't make the command block, Tarz. In fact, he mentions "finding it".

• Finding it versus making it. :P If he knew how to make a command block, why was he able to destroy the command block then? If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if Hadrian was involved somehow. After all, he's the one with all the impossible objects (the enchanted "flint n steel", redstone heart, the whole spawning point etc).

Soren "finding" the Command Block, disappearing without a trace, massive ice building with a Structure Block logo on it. Its slowly piecing together in my mind, I just can't quite get it yet.

• Where are the screenshots of the episode it realeses in 6 days

• And of course making it, Ellegaard was almost successful at it. Had she been given more time there would be a second command block.

Finding it versus making it. :P If he knew how to make a command block, why was he able to destroy the command block then? If anything, I wo

• Yeah!

vickytonner posted: »

Where are the screenshots of the episode it realeses in 6 days

• wait where does it say that old friendships have started to fade

If you don't choose to help her get the stupid sword, she joins Jack without even say goodbye. I mean, we see Jack in the artwork but not Petra? "Old friendships have started to fade..."

• As much as I hate to admit it, I think this is true. Lukas is my favorite character, but most likely to increase drama, I think he may meet his end in this episode.

Admin will kill Lucas, Jesse will cry and revenge Admin. .. I know, I know it's a little weird. But that's my guess.

• Yes, but how th heck do you just find a command block?

I reckon he was lying to a certain extent

He didn't make the command block, Tarz. In fact, he mentions "finding it".

• I think the old builders were just able to make unique objects, like how Harper made PAMA

The spawn point thing is definitely sus though but maybe there are spawn points in minecraft and it just happens to be the spawn point for that world, or maybe they got a command block somehow

Finding it versus making it. :P If he knew how to make a command block, why was he able to destroy the command block then? If anything, I wo

• Guess ill just repost what i put in the waiting thread here then:
    i think that the challenges given by the snowman will be different depending on whether you took the Block of the warrior or the block of the builder resulting in Different characters being around for the rest of the episode:
    Path of the Warrior:
    Jesse
    Petra
    and Jack are around for the bigger part of the episode
    Stella stays for a while but is eventually elimited by that random snowman.
    Lukas Radar and Vos are immediatelly eliminated by the Snowman as they re not really the best fighters ((Radar especially.))
    Path of the Builder:
    Jesse
    Lukas
    Radar
    With Stella being around for a while but eventually being eliminated by the snowman
    Petra, Jack and Vos are immediatelly eliminated by the snowman as they havent really been shown to be good builders.

• The admin travels back in time so kills Jesse before the wither storm happens

• The admin travels back in time so kills Jesse before the wither storm happens

• edited August 2017

well all we know is that the last episode everything we met in season 1 might come back

• Well, I think Lucas will survive for sure, cuz he's a narrator (and already reads finished book) and I think the season will end as he reads the entire book
    btw I think Stela will die and Jesse will take care of Lluna

• Ep 2 not out yet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.