My 2 Theories on GoT and how it ends. Spoilers....durr

Theory 1: Who is betraying Daeney....Answer Dario...He knew where they were going...Dragonstone duh...and what their forces consisted of....he is doing this because he loves her and wants her to come back. His is the betrayal of love.

Theory 2: Jon Snow is the chosen one Azur something something....in the books the story goes he needed a weapon to destroy his foes...finally he plunged the weapon in his beloved's heart and the fire from it forged his sword Lightbringer. Now who do we know in GoT who represents the Fire of A Song of Ice and Fire. A certain Mother of Dragons...she is killed by Snow to complete the blood magic that forges a weapon that can kill the Night King.

Daeney meets Her sun and stars in the Night Lands...but I am thinking there will be a resurrection and she will be able to have children.

Comments

1. So you are implying that Dario has spies in westeros? It's very unlikely we will see Dario again in the story.
    2. I'm still holding to my believe that the white walkers are not evil. It won't fit the story to have a good Vs Evil battle.Its just not GRRM style. What I think will happen that there will be a peace between humanity and the others. Danny being Nissa nissa idk it may happen if it will a be good vs evil war for the dawn.

What I hope from season 7 is to learn more about the white walkers. Are they truly evil or do they have a hidden agenda? What are their culture, customs and language. Why are they attacking now? What is their objective? Sadly I won't think these questions will be answered as we are approaching the end game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.