What's the opposite of shipping?

In the TWAU comics Bigby and Snow end up married and have a whole passel of kids. We saw his attraction for her in season one. I tried to be as distant as I could towards Snow in my play through, but his feelings for her would still come through. I just hope that season two strays from canon and lets us choose to have Bigby not end up with Snow, as I find her to be very annoying.

Comments

• Why does she annoy you?

• I really agree on this. Not because I don't like Snow, but because I don't usually like romance in games. Like, I like a story of a hero/villain based on his personal quests, obstacles overcame, badassery. I would like for it to be a choice too.

-Choice A - He goes for Snow, happy romance story.
    -Choice B - He still has a crush on her, but since she is always so judgmental and sassy towards him (at least from what I have heard from the comics), Bigby feels insulted and demeaned. Therefore, here he chooses not to "push" her, and also because she hurts him. He could end up being depressed over this.
    -Choice C - He gives her no emotional attention whatsoever, and doesn't feel bad about this.

• I don't like how she treats Bufkin. In general she seems rigid in her understanding of right and wrong (she knows what's what), bossy, and judgmental. Also, why does she accompany Bigby to so many of the crime scenes? She's not a detective. Doesn't she have official responsibilities to see to? I just didn't enjoy having her around.

lilsnek posted: »

Why does she annoy you?

• I also think she's judgmental. Therefore, I would choose C. Plus I don't mind ships at all (oh woe is me, re Mira and Morgryn ship) and would rather he be interested in someone else. Plus, I read the comics and I don't want to just have the same things happen in this game as it did there.

I really agree on this. Not because I don't like Snow, but because I don't usually like romance in games. Like, I like a story of a hero/vil

• Her being bossy and judgemental is just her personality. She's had it rough in the past: a divorce, sexual abuse for several years, loneliness, a sister whom she can barely look at... I'm not surprised she can be very bitter when she needs to be...

She accompanies Bigby to crime scenes because she wants to be involved in want happens around Fabletown (plus she is now Bigby's boss therefore she doesn't need to give a reason)

ShampaFK posted: »

I don't like how she treats Bufkin. In general she seems rigid in her understanding of right and wrong (she knows what's what), bossy, and j

Sign in to comment in this discussion.