Season 2 Prediction Thread

So come on this thread if you have an idea of what is to come in future episodes of Minecraft Story Mode Season 2. (e. g. I predicted that there would be a portal jumping montage in episode 7 before it came out.)

Comments

• Jesse and Petra/Lukas would make out in the corner the entire episode. Joke. That was a joke. I was just kidding.

• My first prediction for story mode season two is that the Admin is not the same person throughout all of time, it is a different person, a host sort of thing if you will, and I believe that Sammy is the current Admin. Yes, I know that his inventory was down there, but we dont know exactly what happened when jack and them went down there, because Jack has a sort of PTSD and when someone has PTSD they tend to misplace pieces of info about the situation that gave them PTSD. Also Vos said "...the many tricks of this temple..." so Sammy's death could have been a trick.

• Sure... sure...

Tekano posted: »

Jesse and Petra/Lukas would make out in the corner the entire episode. Joke. That was a joke. I was just kidding.

• I don't know. Sounds very interesting, but a little too complicated.

• All my predictions are complicated, I once took up half a page on a thread with one comment saying that Soren was the Admin, too.

I don't know. Sounds very interesting, but a little too complicated.

• That would be a pretty neat storyline, and seeing Vos become the admin would be neat but I don't think telltale wants to go too dark with the storyline

• This sounds better than all the "Soren admin!!!" theories out there.
    Jack said both his friends were dead. That until Vos fell down on the floor, surviving all this time in that cage with a stack of steaks. What are the chances of finding out that Sammy is still alive? Probably more than we think.

• wait he survived on a stack of steaks? That's suspicious. I feel theres more to Vos than meets the eye.

Lazy_DC posted: »

This sounds better than all the "Soren admin!!!" theories out there. Jack said both his friends were dead. That until Vos fell down on the

• It was a stack of porkchops

And a stack of food in the game is 64 porkchops

You don't need water so theoretically without moving you can survive for a long time in the actual game

SethomanT posted: »

wait he survived on a stack of steaks? That's suspicious. I feel theres more to Vos than meets the eye.

• ya I know that Im actually a bit of a mc nerd myself and im 14 haha

TarZ_ posted: »

It was a stack of porkchops And a stack of food in the game is 64 porkchops You don't need water so theoretically without moving you can survive for a long time in the actual game

• edited August 2017

here s a prediction for episode 2: The challenges that will happen will change depending on which block you picked ((Block of the Builder or Block of the warrior.)) With different characters accompanying you thoughout episode 2 depending on which challenges you face due to some of them being eliminated because of not being good on a specific type of challenge for example:
    Path of the warrior:
    Jesse
    Petra
    Jack
    with Stella being around for a while but being eventually eliminated by that random snowman.
    Lukas and Radar would be immediatelly eliminated because of radar not being used to adventuring making his fighting skills well terrible and Lukas while not being the worst fighter not being the best either.
    Path of the Builder:
    Jesse
    Lukas
    Radar
    with Stella staying for a while but eventually being eliminated by the random snowman
    Petra and Jack would be immediatelly eliminated because while they might be decent at building the other characters show a much better promise in this category making them immediatelly be eliminated by the snownman

• It's kinda common knowledge if you have played a bit, but I usually just build stuff in creative anyway, especially middle earth creations

SethomanT posted: »

ya I know that Im actually a bit of a mc nerd myself and im 14 haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.