UPDATED -> Episode 2 for Mac finally available... :)

edited August 2017 in Guardians of the Galaxy

I run the Telltale Store-Version of GotG and had trouble downloading Episode 2. Even the support wasn't very helpful, only providing the default Copy&Paste-Answers like "reinstall the game", "ensure that there is no Antivir / Firewall running" etc.

After checking around here on Telltale.com, I stumbled upon the FAQ in the support area, that still shows that Episode 2 hasn't even been released on the Telltale Store:

https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-2-of-marvel-s-guardians-of-the-galaxy-be-released-/

->

Telltale Store - PC: Available Now!

Telltale Store - Mac: Coming Soon

Steam - PC: Available Now!

Steam - Mac: Available Now!

GOG - PC: Coming Soon

GOG - Mac: Coming Soon

Windows 10 App Store: Available Now!

And I was wondering: What is going on? How can a.) the support not know that the Episode hasn't been released on that platform yet and b.) how can Telltale be unable to release a crucial part of their own game ON THEIR OWN STORE?!

Comments

• This is why I stoped using Mac awhile ago. Telltale takes so long to get thier episodes out on it.

• edited August 2017

UPDATE: Apparently, the support just got back to me and told me that the issue seems to be fixed now. And yes, I can confirm, I'm finally able to download Episode 2. Wonderful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.