What do you think about Jack?

I think he's a liar like the old order of the stone

Comments

• I think he's jealous of jesse and wants to steal the spotlight and claim to kill the admin at the end of it all

• edited August 2017

I kinda have the same feeling about him too. Something seems wrong about him an his stories (mostly these ridiculous names of the places where he has been). I think he also is a bit bigheaded, what I don't like on people. But it could be that I'm wrong, so my feelings about him are pretty mixed...

• I like him but he’s obviously trying to be a show off but as he mentioned in the sea temple he’s doing it to impress the fan(s) Petra. I’ve got a feeling he will turn his attitude around later this season.

• I absolutely hate him. I feel like he makes up everything he says and I didn't like how Petra was gushing over him. I wanted a dialogue option to call him out on his cowardice but every option was supportive.

To that Telltale employee who said i would like Jack much more than Petra, y u lie?

• He seems alright, but he has all these ridiculous places he knows of and it doesn't seem right to me

• He reminds me of some of the random kids back in my school trying to get in to my inner circle of friends. Not a bad thing, but not quite great either.

• edited August 2017

I like Jack including his mentions of all the places he's supposedly been too. So far, I like his interactions with my Jesse as well.

• edited August 2017

When's Jack a coward?

I suppose it may come down to different character interpretations as I took the moments of hesitation and the moments where he froze up to be the result of PTSD over what happened to his friend(s) and the prospect of returning to the place of his trauma. During the choice between him and Petra, he's putting himself between his friends and the army of golems so I don't see him as a coward. A braggart, maybe, but not a coward.

Personally speaking and only for myself, I like Jack better than Petra.

I absolutely hate him. I feel like he makes up everything he says and I didn't like how Petra was gushing over him. I wanted a dialogue opti

• His hesitation plus his seemingly made up tales made me think he was more of a liar and a coward than a fierce adventurer with PTSD.

I do think he wants to prove his worth to the group, so that's good, but I just dont trust him. Everything about him seems fake and shady.

SnownRaven posted: »

When's Jack a coward? I suppose it may come down to different character interpretations as I took the moments of hesitation and the momen

• I'm kind of in between both of you there

His hesitation plus his seemingly made up tales made me think he was more of a liar and a coward than a fierce adventurer with PTSD. I do

• Better than Axel.... but joking aside i think he s a decent character for now and i would like to known more about him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.