PS4 season pass not working?

It says I don't own the season pass even though I preordered it for $25? Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• I know what you mean the same thing exact happen to me with minecraft story mode season 2 but I can help you just answer me this is this your first time pre ordering a telltale game on ps4?

• I have The same problem.

• Happening for me also. I hope it gets patched

• This has happened to me in every telltale game (PS4 for me), it really isn't a problem. It has registered that you bought all the episodes, but not the season pass. Don't you worry, you bought the season pass, and you have it. It just says you don't.

• Thanks for telling that because it's my first time to buy a season pass.

captainivy1 posted: »

This has happened to me in every telltale game (PS4 for me), it really isn't a problem. It has registered that you bought all the episodes, but not the season pass. Don't you worry, you bought the season pass, and you have it. It just says you don't.

• If you have got the season pass then look at the other ep and under the ep name it should say "purchased, coming soon"

Thanks for telling that because it's my first time to buy a season pass.

• I did buy season pass but it say purchase season pass

ADSAM posted: »

If you have got the season pass then look at the other ep and under the ep name it should say "purchased, coming soon"

• Yes it is

collboy600 posted: »

I know what you mean the same thing exact happen to me with minecraft story mode season 2 but I can help you just answer me this is this your first time pre ordering a telltale game on ps4?

• Thanks! Hope telltale fixes this in the future...

This has happened to me in every telltale game (PS4 for me), it really isn't a problem. It has registered that you bought all the episodes, but not the season pass. Don't you worry, you bought the season pass, and you have it. It just says you don't.

• edited August 2017

yeah but look at the coming soon ep and below the ep name it should say "purchased, coming soon" if it says that then you have it

I did buy season pass but it say purchase season pass

• It just says coming soon But in ps store it says i have it

yeah but look at the coming soon ep and below the ep name it should say "purchased, coming soon" if it says that then you have it

• so you have it then i just remembered it was the same for me with ANF i got the season pass and it still tried to make me buy it even though i had it

It just says coming soon But in ps store it says i have it

• Yes it only happens with pre orders on ps4 In order to get the episode for free get the episode on the psn store not in the main game.

bmodo25 posted: »

Yes it is

• edited August 2017

Yea but it says I don't not own the season pass noir episode 1 on the psn store lol even though I just finshed episode 1 today is this normal with telltale preorders?

so you have it then i just remembered it was the same for me with ANF i got the season pass and it still tried to make me buy it even though i had it

• then yeah i think you own it

Yea but it says I don't not own the season pass noir episode 1 on the psn store lol even though I just finshed episode 1 today is this normal with telltale preorders?

• If you go to Ps store and search for Batman the evil within season pass, then you have it. If not, then you don't have it, simple as that.

• edited August 2017

Nvm got help from support.

If you go to Ps store and search for Batman the evil within season pass, then you have it. If not, then you don't have it, simple as that.

• I checked my game again after the latest update and it still says buy season pass. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
    I have even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it :(

• According to the main menu, I haven't purchased the season pass for Batman: The Telltale Series: The Enemy Within. But wait! There's more. I also imported my save file from the previous season, and it doesn't even recognize it.

• The same exact thing happened with The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, until they fixed the apparent issue halfway through the season. Telltale Games, you need to fix these technical difficulties before you start losing valuable customers.

According to the main menu, I haven't purchased the season pass for Batman: The Telltale Series: The Enemy Within. But wait! There's more. I also imported my save file from the previous season, and it doesn't even recognize it.

• I figured it out (PS4) if you bought the season pass go to library>purchased>Batman: The Enemy Within (or any telltale games season pass) > PlayStation Store then you'll see your add ons and just install it. After that just open it and you'll see it's purchased and ready to play.

• edited February 2018

How to fix this problem:

Go to Playstation Store, find each episode separately (not the whole season pass), and it will say "download FREE" because you already bought it, so download it.

Example:
    1. Buy season pass.
    2. Play episode 1
    3. attempts to play episode 2, figures as locked, cries in confusion
    4. Go to playstation store
    5. Search "telltale batman enemy within episode 2"
    6. Click "download Free"
    7. Repeat with the rest of the episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.