I don't know hos Amanda Waller find out that Bruce Wayne is Batman

Tagged:

Comments

• Well we will found out in ep 2 wont we

• Yeah your Right Do you Think It was Deadshot that kill Riddler

ADSAM posted: »

Well we will found out in ep 2 wont we

• edited August 2017

Yeah i mean people say it was joker but how could he hit a shot from that far unless he had a sniper so yeah has to be deadshot it would make the most sense

• I dunno, but I got a feeling that Avesta and her partner put some tracking device on Bruce's office so she heard the conversation when Lucious said goodbye to Bruce. Otherwise, I have no idea.

• Yeah Deadshot is Pro to that

Yeah i mean people say it was joker but how could he hit a shot from that far unless he had a sniper so yeah has to be deadshot it would make the most sense

• Me neither but we Will find out when The next episode is coming

MrJava posted: »

I dunno, but I got a feeling that Avesta and her partner put some tracking device on Bruce's office so she heard the conversation when Lucious said goodbye to Bruce. Otherwise, I have no idea.

• And i dont know if it is true but isnt he named the worlds greatest assassin

Yeah Deadshot is Pro to that

• Is he i heard it was 47 from Hitman that was The worlds greastest assassin but whatever and you know that Joker want Bruce to show his new friends that must have been Them that killed Riddler

And i dont know if it is true but isnt he named the worlds greatest assassin

• Oh no i meant in the batman world he is named the worlds greatest assassin and joker himself ,unless he was lying, said he dont know where Riddler is so it cant be him or his "friends" but in the end my guesses are as good as yours

Is he i heard it was 47 from Hitman that was The worlds greastest assassin but whatever and you know that Joker want Bruce to show his new friends that must have been Them that killed Riddler

• Yeah in The Batman univers is he and yeah you May be Right but Riddler talks about The joker The end of the game that Way it make me suspicious

Oh no i meant in the batman world he is named the worlds greatest assassin and joker himself ,unless he was lying, said he dont know where Riddler is so it cant be him or his "friends" but in the end my guesses are as good as yours

• well we all know joker is involved in this one way or another but im gonna try to stay friendly to him as bruce as he might tell us useful information

Yeah in The Batman univers is he and yeah you May be Right but Riddler talks about The joker The end of the game that Way it make me suspicious

• Yeah that right he knew that Vicki Vale was lady arkham

well we all know joker is involved in this one way or another but im gonna try to stay friendly to him as bruce as he might tell us useful information

• Yeah and by looking at the ep 2 cover picture it looks like Harley Quinn and bane is there but i dont know who that is on the right im having mixed feelings between Hugo strange and Deadshot and by the ep 3 cover it seems Catwoman is gonna come back

Yeah that right he knew that Vicki Vale was lady arkham

• We could get more information of him in the other episode if we just stay friendly to him and we could find out who his new friends are in the next episode

Yeah that right he knew that Vicki Vale was lady arkham

• I'm going with strange since he has a more scientist look

Yeah and by looking at the ep 2 cover picture it looks like Harley Quinn and bane is there but i dont know who that is on the right im having mixed feelings between Hugo strange and Deadshot and by the ep 3 cover it seems Catwoman is gonna come back

• Yeah i Think the same as you maybe it's Hugo Strange or Deadshot

Yeah and by looking at the ep 2 cover picture it looks like Harley Quinn and bane is there but i dont know who that is on the right im having mixed feelings between Hugo strange and Deadshot and by the ep 3 cover it seems Catwoman is gonna come back

• Yeah your right but i didnt Think Catwoman would come back

Yeah i Think the same as you maybe it's Hugo Strange or Deadshot

• i was nice to him every option i got and i did not put the tracker on him because maybe in the next episode people who put the tracker on him he might find it and it could affect their friendship i mean you know what they say "best friends yet bitter enemies" but anyway i am gonna try to stay friends with him

We could get more information of him in the other episode if we just stay friendly to him and we could find out who his new friends are in the next episode

• Yeah me 2

i was nice to him every option i got and i did not put the tracker on him because maybe in the next episode people who put the tracker on hi

• Im sure itll be explained more, but considering Avesta was saying alot of the same stuff to Batman and Bruce I had a feeling they found out.

• Yeah it was suspicious you May be right

Poogers555 posted: »

Im sure itll be explained more, but considering Avesta was saying alot of the same stuff to Batman and Bruce I had a feeling they found out.

• Yeah i thought that as well as much as we can see of the person he looks light of weapons

zeke10 posted: »

I'm going with strange since he has a more scientist look

• You guys are aware that it's common for Amanda Waller to know that Batman is Bruce Wayne, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.