This is not good(S2 EP1 SPOILERS)

Lucious is gone :( I am gonna miss that guy. He was a good help. I wish I had the option to beat the shit out of Riddler.
Tiffany is now frustrated with me because I told her the truth and also I got her eyes spying on me and I am on a very thin ice, now.
That bitch Waller realized that Batman is Bruce Wayne so I lost my secret identity.
Riddler died when he mentioned Joker and couldnt hear his information about him.
Gordon is very close to find out Batman is Bruce Wayne as well.
Iman is deaf now because of me otherwise I would lose the other guys.(Embracing her option was hilarious by the way)

But I liked the intention and story path. Its nice to see Telltale is still keeping its quality about writing good episodes. I,for one, liked this episode and excited for the other ones. Choices have so many tentions and it reminds me how Telltale was back in the day.

Tagged:

Comments

• Embracing her option was hilarious by the way

Well don't you have a sick sense of humor

Lucius's death took me by absolute surprise, and I felt awful telling Tiffany the truth, but it had to be done. I'm already feeling unconfident with my decisions this early into the season which me likey heh.

• Dude dont you see Batman's face ? thats what made it hilarious. Of course I am sorry for her.

Embracing her option was hilarious by the way Well don't you have a sick sense of humor Lucius's death took me by absolute surpri

• I actually want Gordon to find out that Bruce Wayne is Batman. Between The Dark Knight Trilogy and the Arkham games, Gordon doesn't really care who Batman really is. He's fine with it. And in my playthrough with Waller demoting Gordon, I kind of want the option to bring Gordon closer to the Batfamily and have him in on Batman's true identity. Plus after telling Gordon that Lucius was an ally, I was hoping to get an option in that scene to have Bruce Wayne/Batman tell Gordon that he (Bruce Wayne) is Batman. But I'm hoping at some point in Season 2 we can reveal to Gordon who Batman really is. With Telltale changing up everything about Batman, this would be a nice change. And after The Dark Knight Trilogy and Arkham games, I actually just want it to be canon in ANY future take on Batman that Gordon knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman. 1) He's a cop. 2) Gordon is pretty good at keeping things to himself. 3) As I said, he's fine with it and doesn't care. So make it canon from now on and I would like to be given the option to tell Gordon that Bruce is Batman at some point in Season 2. I actually wanted to end Season 1 with the decision to tell Gordon who Batman was.

• Rest in Peace again, Lee.

• edited August 2017

Right now, we are walking on the tightest of tight ropes. Everywhere we turn, there's a problem that's about to crash into us like a freight train. To add, we have a PTSD suffering Alfred who can become vengeful over what happened to Lucius, so that just adds another thing to Bruce/Batman's "Everything is going to shit" list.

• Yeah he knows it in other franchises but the only reason I dont want him to find out eventually is that he may be in danger in future because of his knowledge about that.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe he wont have any trouble because of that. And part of me wants him to know as well. I guess we will see.

I actually want Gordon to find out that Bruce Wayne is Batman. Between The Dark Knight Trilogy and the Arkham games, Gordon doesn't really c

• This guy will never have a happy ending :/

AronDracula posted: »

Rest in Peace again, Lee.

• edited August 2017

As long as I get to sleep with Avesta, I think everything will be ok.

• Yeah I forgot him. This can turn out that another shitty problem we have to deal with, later on.

Right now, we are walking on the tightest of tight ropes. Everywhere we turn, there's a problem that's about to crash into us like a freight

• You wont be able to sleep with her at all if these problems wont be taken care of :D

bloop posted: »

As long as I get to sleep with Avesta, I think everything will be ok.

• Bluebeard is still alive.

MrJava posted: »

This guy will never have a happy ending

• Spoiler Bluebeard died from walker bite oh wait ?

AnimalBoy posted: »

Bluebeard is still alive.

• [removed]

AnimalBoy posted: »

Bluebeard is still alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.