A theory about season 2 episode 4

I know episode 4 didn't release but I have a theory about episode 4. Some of the bedrock blocks broken. If we jump down below the bedrock we'll probably go to the nether. I know this is a stupid theory but I'm wondering what do you guys thinks about that thing?

This is picture of episode 4 https://i.hizliresim.com/ZEBzqz.jpg

Comments

• Well, I don't think so and I have 2 reasons

1. That's not how it works on vanilla minecraft
    2. I thunk telltale want to put Jesse in more exciting places although I don't mind going to the nether again

My theory is that it's maybe got to do with Soren becuase he has talked about the Abyss before and how he wanted to chuck the command block in there

• I think Jesse being particularly surprised in the picture, something very interesting lies at the bottom. But what?

• enter image description here

Just wanted to make the image easier to see. I don’t think it’s tbe nether the description talks about an “unknown land” and there’s nothing below bedrock except the void which is instant death. It’s probably just going to be some made up world by telltale that doesn’t exist in minecraft like sky city was.

• Soren does talk about the "abyss" in episode 4 so I've always assumed it's just nothing down there but maybe it's near the heck mouth they covered.

Also it probably won't be entirely made, sky city is based off of sky lock in minecraft where you start on a small island with a tree and grow it out from there

Creeper1846 posted: »

Just wanted to make the image easier to see. I don’t think it’s tbe nether the description talks about an “unknown land” and there’s nothing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.