Role Reversal?

2»

Comments

• I took the selfies with him he is ecstatic also didn't put a tracer on him because I knew he'd come back

Timcanpy posted: »

Aw man that sounds amazing! I regret not taking the photo with him now haha. I'm aware John will probably bite the player in the butt eventually, but (for now) he's so charming ^^

• Dr. Quinzel could be a sort of mix of Hugo Strange and Dr. lecter. (sans Cannibalism) with the right words she can make you swallow your tongue. Though I'm not sure if Avesta was in on it. It's a possibility with Bruce's "Spiderman Syndrome" where as a humorist once pointed out. "Peter Parker's villains tend to be Everyone on his speed dial"

Shaboomm posted: »

But if Avesta was an accomplice or a disciple of sorts of Harley, would she really be willing to lose her hearing (or her life, if Riddler did succeed in Batman answering the three questions) in order to save the other agents?

• edited August 2017

He keeps it and later mentions its his phones backround now.

Timcanpy posted: »

Since we're talking about The Joker I thought maybe it's ok if I ask here, does anybody know what happens if you accept to take a selfie? I

• Given the traditional relationship+the current year. I think it was 50 50 chance of this happening.

I need to replay ep 1. Wasn't it John who gave Bruce some info that lead Batman to fighting the Riddler?

The figure in the distance who killed Riddler to me at the time looked like John. Bane says something like he didn't deserve to die that way. Kinda confusing...

It also seemed weird to me that Harley and John neither at any point seemed to talk about the Riddler at all. When John was talking about him...it toyed with the idea that he killed him.

Perhaps the Joker is still playing games ? Harley and him are playing games?

I really should've played ep 1 again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.