Because GoT needs more Rickard Morgryn

Morgryn is everything Game of Thrones needs in a villain. He's almost like a selfish, pure evil version of Baelish. He's handsome, charming, witty and ultimately evil. His general facial expression is just pure cunning.

When he is first introduced you think to yourself "What a nice guy, not like that fat asshole Andros" but in truth, he plays the game of thrones very well indeed. He only cares about one person, himself, his future, his own power and influence. A second season without Lord Morgryn would be a complete disaster, I sincerely hope we'll see him again.

**Lord Rickard Morgryn**

Comments

• edited August 2017

YES! I love Morgryn! I actually used to ship him with Mira, not anymore though! XD

• I would still ship them, only If my Mira still had her head.

AgentZ46 posted: »

YES! I love Morgryn! I actually used to ship him with Mira, not anymore though! XD

• edited August 2017

Well I don't really see a fun or loving relationship afterr episode 6.

BigGazMan posted: »

I would still ship them, only If my Mira still had her head.

• For a while, I was hoping Littlefinger could show up at some point in S2. But Morgryn is a more than worthy substitute. His character design is probably my favorite out of the entire first season.

Since my Mira wedded Morgryn, I'm keeping my fingers crossed Telltale won't write her out in a cheap suicide or something like that. She could easily show up in almost every scene alongside Morgryn without uttering a word. (That "Morgryn will now speak for you" caption pretty much said everything we needed to know). Telltale wouldn't even have to pay anyone to voice her. She could be visibly pregnant too, just to let us know Morgryn's been busy. Shudder.

• Regardless of what happens to Mira, Morgryn is still alive and still looking to plunder the Ironwood Groves. Considering those two facts, I think its a safe bet to assume we haven't seen the last of him...

• I know why you say hope there's no cheap suicide because Telltale has a history of offing determinant characters but Mira committing suicide just doesn't make sense. I mean the only way she can live is if not dying is so important to her that she'd be willing to sacrifice Tom. For her to later kill herself due to that choice would be really stupid.

For a while, I was hoping Littlefinger could show up at some point in S2. But Morgryn is a more than worthy substitute. His character design

• My Mira is still alive and clearly her storyline has a lot to say on Season two.
    Her arc could be the intrigue one,If you made the right choices earning the total Maergary's trust on season one,with Morgryn's marriage you cleaned all the bad rumors around her.This "little Tyrell ties" can help Mira to survive and even mayhaps bring Morgryn down from inside.

Telltale could also do a mix with House Glenmore,which I have theoryzed before about the several cadet branches and loyalties,Here link! (https://telltale.com/community/discussion/116620/house-tyrell-and-house-glenmore)
    Lord Glenmore could make an appearance either on the North or King's Landing and be an important character on Mira's next season if not I would like to Garibald Tarwyck(Possible Sera's betrothal to appear again) grateful with Mira's revealance of Sera's background or angry at her if he discovered afterwards,could prove an ally on the next.

Give us news Telltale,for the sake of!!!

• Morgryn makes one mistake while playing the game of thrones, in the litter in episode 6 when Meera has the option to say "think what we can accomplish if we worked together" morgryn should have played along and been nice longer, he could have taken meera away from kings landing, suggest a marriage which she would probably accept, married her, she would be a happy wife, helping him and he could secretly just be plotting with Ludd, it would remove the possibility of her choosing death and placing morgryn at a disadvantage if meera is out of the picture.

• i sure hope to see him again. i want him dead. bring me his head telltale!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.