What is the reason for these tests in Ep 2?

Hey Guys! It's me, JesseTheBadass, with a new discussion!

Well, as you can see, in the new trailer of EP2 there will be certain "challenges", I believe it is something that can defeat the Admin, because in the new trailer it is noticed that Jesse and the gang have not be able to stop him and they seek help to defeat this mighty new enemy, something that had in the season one and makes sense would be a weapon that could "destroy" the Admin, like F-Bomb, but this weapon would have certain ingredients in certain places, this would explain the episodes: "Jailhouse Block" and "Below the Bedrock", perhaps some will say in the comments that it would be something with no idea, but remember that it's just a theory, A GAME THEORY! (Reference)

•Curiosity•

• Nurm does not appear anywhere in the trailer ...

• The Admin can control the time !

• The Snowman said that who is worthy will have this "item" ...

• Stella has a armor !

• Stella is friendly yet, she only accepts helping because these tests need the one of the best...

Leave your opinion or theory, I would appreciate it! :)

I'm sorry if you saw any word mistake, I from Brazil and I have to use a translator for certain words :/

Comments

• I don't think we will learn how to defeat the Admin in this episode. I think these challenges are given by the admin
    I don't know this is my thought

• It's a possibility but we'll only really know then launch, but what would be the reason for the Admin give these challenges?

I don't think we will learn how to defeat the Admin in this episode. I think these challenges are given by the admin I don't know this is my thought

• cool theory bro

• emphasize "theory"

SethomanT posted: »

cool theory bro

• jk

SethomanT posted: »

cool theory bro

• edited August 2017

Maybe he's got a spare hammer lying around and wants to see who's worthy enough to wield it. ;)

It's a possibility but we'll only really know then launch, but what would be the reason for the Admin give these challenges?

• It's gonna be like the s1 ep 8. Jesse and his friends will revolt to that snowman

• lol

Radek_Bey posted: »

It's gonna be like the s1 ep 8. Jesse and his friends will revolt to that snowman

• One thing I forgot to mention, in the trailer the Admin mentions it will be tests, but the why still a mystery...

AChicken posted: »

Maybe he's got a spare hammer lying around and wants to see who's worthy enough to wield it.

• In all seriousness, I don't know.
    Maybe he's lonely and wants to see who's worthy of being his friend.

One thing I forgot to mention, in the trailer the Admin mentions it will be tests, but the why still a mystery...

• Nurm is in Ep 2, Stirpe confirmed it on Tumblr.

• So far it seems like the admins just being a jerk and playing the almighty god, he probably is some sort of freaking god as it looks like reminded the damn time, if he reminded it so that we would have to stay the elder dragon, that would be really neat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.