House Tarwick and Garibald

On the last beats of season one,House Tarwick was revealed via its actual Lord Garibald Tarwyck.
I was thinking about this secret house and it's possible location or possible role on Season two;Garibald was presented on the Tourney at Lannisport giving the House a possible background as Lannister Bannermen(I believe on the CK2 they are classified as one) due to their similarities to House Sarwyck of the Cyanide game,being a possible reference to them,their lands could be close to Riverspring.

We already know that they are not from the Reach,They didn't know about the extinction of House Durwell which borders with House Webber and Coldmoat(Lands absorbed by them mayhaps?),Garibald fits as a Lannister Bannermen being familiar with the Lannister family,even knowing Lyman's Lannister place on the Lannister line as well as being present in Tommen's coronation and the Royal Wedding(Which reveals the good terms with the Tyrell's and Lannisters).

So speaking more about Lord Tarwick,Here more info we know(http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Garibald_Tarwick),
He was a charming guy,he claimed to know Braavos,being an old ally to the Sealord fighting for him in old Conflicts.He has also visited Slaver's Bay speaking favourably about it,I think he is not against slavery even possibly doing business around the area(This fact could be revealed on Malcolm's storyline if he is the POV on Essos for season two),His accent described as "funny" by Sera could be the result of his time doing business overseas.
His last appearance was on Mira's execution,only if the marriage with Sera remains.

I see Garibald's as an important character on season two,Perhaps related with the Glenmore family(cadet branch) he could play a role on the Forrester's conflict up North,if we follow Rodrik's path, paying a possible visit to Lord Glenmore on Rillwater Crossing discussing their allegiance and such.But his real potential as a character could be as the POV in King's Landing for Season two,discovering drop by drop the actual situation of Mira;Being the one to live his story without playing as her,exploring the background of House Tarwick,on the way control him on Capital Intrigues.
His introduction as a POV could be done on the middle of the season as he returns from a meeting with the Sealord of Braavos to King's Landing.

Comments

• edited August 2017

(https://goo.gl/images/RMeKgi)

Also let me add that being a member of House Tarwick (possibly sworn to the Lannisters) does not mean that Garibald has "locked loyalties",he could be the character of next season that starts with a neutral opinion about the Forrester's conflict emphasizing with them;seeing at the end their cause as worthy of just.Moreover knowing more about the minor houses created by the game is awesome,as fan I love to explore the lord of asoiaf and this could be a good possibility to it.
    Lord Tarwick is portrayed by Robb Rackstraw,the man has participated in the game with several minor characters,It would not be tought having him as POV for season two.

The mention of House Durwell(being Sera a false family member) was pretty good writing by Telltale.
    They were only mentioned once on the saga,It was said they were thieves during the Reign of Aerys I,sworn to the Tyrells and neighbours with the famous House Webber of Coldmoat.Details like that make your love for the game grow ;)

• That would be an ambitious move by Telltale indeed.Lord Tarwick being a POV could give the saga the link they need to continue Mira's story on season two,He could be introduced in the middle of the season(I agree) and his storyline could approach Mira drop by drop,Starting on a distant point(either on the Tarwick's seat receiving a letter from Morgryn revealing the marriage inviting the man or as you say after a meeting with the Sealord of Braavos returning to the capital,giving more time to the exploration of the player to Garibald's story,coming to Mira slowly).

He could also fit as a POV if Mira is dead,Carrying him into the King's Landing intrigue plot(His introduction could be similar on both versions of the story,but Mira's interaction could be substituted with Tom or Sera,Stopping Morgryn's remaining machinations towards House Forrester could be a good objective).

Tunak23 posted: »

(https://goo.gl/images/RMeKgi) Also let me add that being a member of House Tarwick (possibly sworn to the Lannisters) does not mean that

• If he's a Westerlands lord he could exposit how much Cersei's arrest and walk of shame left an effect on the region. Hopefully he and Sera stay away from the Sept of Baelor.

• edited August 2017

I like your ideas man,It makes sense to explore Mira's remaining story as other character(since the Morgryn will know speak for you of episode 6).

His relations with the Lannisters could also give us more footage of what is happening on the Westerlands by this moment...
    How do they feel about Lannisters rule?This could be a chance to go as Lord Tarwick of to Tywin's funeral as a starting point to Season two.

I remember that on my plathrough I did tell him about Sera's true parentage,He deserved to know the true don't be tricked by an upstart bastard,quite disappointed only a 12'5% took that decision.
    His possible plot has so much potential ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.