White screen

When I run the game appears a white screen and the game crashes. After restarting the computer the game runs without errors and you can play it, but some time later when trying again to run the game, it again shows me a white screen. And as always .Are there any ways to fix this?

Comments

• Try uninstalling the game then reinstall it. That might help.

• Uhh... It seems this is the only way. Ok, i'll try to do that. Anyway, thanks:)

Try uninstalling the game then reinstall it. That might help.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited August 2017

Update your drivers.
    Pay attention that game and your desktop should have the same resolution values otherwise it will give you a white screen. Its a common problem about the game engine that Telltale has been using since Batman.

Please write me your system by the way

• Nvidia GT630M
    Intel Core i7-2670QM CPU @2.20Ghz
    RAM 8GB
    The current resolution: 1366x768
    The driver version of the GPU: 22.21.13.8494
    OC: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

MrJava posted: »

Update your drivers. Pay attention that game and your desktop should have the same resolution values otherwise it will give you a white scr

• your video card may not be enough because yours is a bit of old I have 930M but I am having these kinds of problems as well. When I change the current resolution and made it both same(game and desktop resolution) problem disappeared.

• You want that I change the screen resolution in the game, and then put full screen mode? Or I should change the screen resolution in the game and desktop and then get it back? (Sorry for stupid questions...I'm just do not understand what to do.)

your video card may not be enough because yours is a bit of old I have 930M but I am having these kinds of problems as well. When I change the current resolution and made it both same(game and desktop resolution) problem disappeared.

• If you have white screen, you wont be able to do it in game. But if you remember the game's resolution, right click to desktop and find the desktop resolution. Made it with the same as Minecraft.

Microl posted: »

You want that I change the screen resolution in the game, and then put full screen mode? Or I should change the screen resolution in the game and desktop and then get it back? (Sorry for stupid questions...I'm just do not understand what to do.)

• My desktop resolution is 1366x766. My game resolution is 1366x766 as it always was. Soooo....what's next?

If you have white screen, you wont be able to do it in game. But if you remember the game's resolution, right click to desktop and find the desktop resolution. Made it with the same as Minecraft.

• Fresh out, LOL. I am sorry. Its worth the check Steam discussions. Might find the people who has the same issue.

My desktop resolution is 1366x766. My game resolution is 1366x766 as it always was. Soooo....what's next?

• I have checked in Steam discussion, there are many like me, but all of them wrote that they have to delete the folder Minecraft: Story mode - Season two . I removed it... and nothing has changed. It even has my post.

Fresh out, LOL. I am sorry. Its worth the check Steam discussions. Might find the people who has the same issue.

• I even wrote to Steam Support. Also on Teltale Support email. I wrote request. I tried to find some information on the Web. Nothing... absolutely nothing! Ahhh... I'm so unluckly. Thanks for your attention:)

Fresh out, LOL. I am sorry. Its worth the check Steam discussions. Might find the people who has the same issue.

• Couldnt help you but no problem

I even wrote to Steam Support. Also on Teltale Support email. I wrote request. I tried to find some information on the Web. Nothing... absolutely nothing! Ahhh... I'm so unluckly. Thanks for your attention:)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.