Maybe they are working really hard on this one?

Think about it, I highly doubt HBO producers or whatnot tell Telltale staff much about what's going to happen ahead in the story so they may have to wait for the next season. As well as this, they probably saw the reaction to TWD: ANF where they basically made the multiple endings for Season 2 irrelevant in one scene.

Seeing as Rodrik/Asher could be alive and a bunch of other choices that affect the nature of the ending (like if Mira is even alive or not), maybe Telltale are spending their time really trying to add in all those extra scenes and whatnot?

But seeing as it's Telltale, I could be very wrong

Comments

• I hope so mate,They have the material with all the options on the table.
    They can read the posts of the forums to satisfy our "fanfic" wishes,the theories are there.
    If Telltale's work is true they will win us over easily ;)

• Maybe they're working hard on it, maybe they're not working on it at all.

We won't know until they actually bother to say something.

• Either they are waiting for the show to finish before they resume development or there is some mismanagement and heavy rewriting involved.

They had management problem in their other games before and some heavy rewrites. ANF clearly have development troubles and we can clearly see the inconsistency between episode 1-2 and 3-5.

I have decided to stop thinking about the game for now and turned my attention toward Batman and Wolf Among Us.

• edited August 2017

If you like the other games of the company,you'll sure find entertaining around them.

Either they are waiting for the show to finish before they resume development or there is some mismanagement and heavy rewriting involved.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.