Anybody else miss puzzles?

Like in the Sam & Max games or in the Puzzle Agent. I'd be happy if they brought them back.

Tagged:

Comments

• I liked the way they did it in TWD S1. The puzzles were simple but they were there, the game had actual gameplay and puzzles happened pretty often. Of course then there's people who don't actually play videogames coming in saying that it breaks up the pacing and there should be less gameplay and they should focus on the story.

• I'd be delighted with another Telltale puzzle game, but that's not their current direction.

• edited August 2017

I find the Batman detective scenes where you link things together a puzzle. Like in Batman s1 e1 I spent about 45 min on that one puzzle in the warehouse.

• I like what they're doing with Batman, they're easy, paced well and they don't take like a quarter of the episodes time like walking dead S1.

• 45 minutes...
    I'm sorry what?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I find the Batman detective scenes where you link things together a puzzle. Like in Batman s1 e1 I spent about 45 min on that one puzzle in the warehouse.

• Ok maybe that was an exaggeration because of a bathroom break and something else. So maybe like 15-25 minutes.

45 minutes... I'm sorry what?

• That's still pretty long tbh

Ok maybe that was an exaggeration because of a bathroom break and something else. So maybe like 15-25 minutes.

• I miss them, but it's time to let go.

The detective scenes were good. For moments, it felt like an easy adventure game. For batman, I'll take it!

• Well I really had no idea what I was doing.

That's still pretty long tbh

• The only time you can fuck up majorly is not opening the correct safe. How many times did you die?

Well I really had no idea what I was doing.

• He said Season 1, not Enemy Within. :p

The only time you can fuck up majorly is not opening the correct safe. How many times did you die?

• edited August 2017

OH. Well that one is even easier

He said Season 1, not Enemy Within.

• It's pretty easy. You don't have to think much. Something like "oh, he has no fingers. the ones I found are probably his, let's match that".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.