When is the Season 2 release date?

so can someone tell me when is will come up the season 2 and will we have season 2 ?

Comments

• We won't have one

• why?

We won't have one

• Because they've decided not to. We didn't have a season 2 for The Wolf Among Us for 3 years , so we might have to wait a bit. They've surely leave a story for a second season , so we can only hope for.

• Game didn't make as much money as they hoped plus Gearbox is currently making Borderlands 3 so until we know how that game affects the overall universe Telltale can't tell another canonical story unless it's a prequel.

NightmareBG posted: »

why?

• No Season 2 has been confirmed from Telltale, despite the cliffhanger ending. Cliffhanger endings for thematic reasons are fairly common for most Telltale games after Walking Dead in 2012, but it doesn't necessarily mean an actual second Season is coming up.

• after bl3 maybe at the end of 2018 or 2019

• so long to wait :(

Danyalmaz posted: »

after bl3 maybe at the end of 2018 or 2019

• Well new season for The wolf among us is coming so we might have a chance to get season 2 next, they can't leave us with that cliffhanger plus it was a fantastically written storyline, it's just that the franchise itself wasn't as popular as the walking dead which even I had overlooked it. Took a while before I gave it a shot plus wasn't so widely known as TWD.

• I hope a season 2 comes out as this is my favourite telltales!!!

• The date is NEVER.

• Well, I really hope that is not a serious answer because this game is in my top 5 games of all time. Great story, witty characters and good setting. Would be a shame not to continue;(

• Maybe we COULD find out in b3...

• It's not brother,I just kidding around.

ardarn posted: »

Well, I really hope that is not a serious answer because this game is in my top 5 games of all time. Great story, witty characters and good setting. Would be a shame not to continue;(

• I think our best bet is for us to show our love and support for the wolf among us season 2, if that fan favorite does well they may be encouraged to eventually return to borderlands.

• I heard something about telltale working on tfbl season 2 and a game of james bonde 007
    What do you think

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The 007 and TFTB season 2 "leaks" where fake, currently Telltale don't have any plans to make season 2.

I heard something about telltale working on tfbl season 2 and a game of james bonde 007 What do you think

• Again, there are no plans from Telltale and Gearbox have stated that their sole plan for the Borderlands franchise is the next game they are making(synopsis). So even if Telltale were interested, Gearbox isn't right now.

• It would be a shame not to continue, especially considering the cliffhanger we got. But unfortunately Telltale spent a ton of money on it and it didn't sell as well as they thought, so even if we did get a s2 eventually it likely wouldn't be anywhere near the same level of quality. You can likely expect to see more from the cast in Borderlands 3 though.

ardarn posted: »

Well, I really hope that is not a serious answer because this game is in my top 5 games of all time. Great story, witty characters and good setting. Would be a shame not to continue;(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.