Episode 2 early spoiler discussion

Since people seem to be playing it on YouTube and it will be coming to Australia pretty soon. Since some people really want to discuss it I opened this thread. Oh and FYI if you switch your devices region to Australia and you won the season pass you can get the episode a day early if you don’t live in Australia like me.

Comments

• Oh and I only saw this from a thumbnail of a video but I seems we find out who that guy is in episode 5. I’ll post more here once I actually play the episode.

• That red person?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Oh and I only saw this from a thumbnail of a video but I seems we find out who that guy is in episode 5. I’ll post more here once I actually play the episode.

• Uh, I play Story mode on my XBox one, And i don't know how to change my region -_-

• Oh also i saw a spoiler on BIGBStatz With the thumbnail and it showed part 4 ENDING and it was the episode 5 person and the title was "New Admin?"

• You go to settings then language and location then your xbox will reset then load into mcdm s2 and it should say download episode 2. Once it's done downloading you can switch back to United States (or wherever you live) if you want and you will still be able to play the episode.

Uh, I play Story mode on my XBox one, And i don't know how to change my region -_-

• So just got done with the ep. it was pretty good especially in the gameplay elements like that boss battle with the snow iron golem or something. It was also a little challenging I almost died on the battle with the strays. I give it an 8/10 .

• Um I am on iOS

• Sadly there is no way to get the episode early on IOS unless you have an Australian Apple ID.

Um I am on iOS

• Your friendly neighborhood Admin

You all know what reference is this.

• Hehehehe

AronDracula posted: »

Your friendly neighborhood Admin You all know what reference is this.

• Really good episode. Trailer made it look awful.

• I'm downloading the episode :)

• It was good overall. It didn't feel like it needed to be any longer, but some more exploration would have been nice. I liked the challenge idea (despite how it didn't come into play until halfway into the episode), and it was fun shaping up Radar to be a hero. The twist was a bit too obvious imo. Vos seemed pretty off, especially in every scene of him in episode 2, but I have to say episode 3 looks like its gonna be pretty fun though like a more extensive arkham asylum, that we didn't get see much of in Batman. Looking forward to it.

• Yeah the prison definitely gave me that arkham vibe. I also noticed the guy talking in the preview sounds like the Joker maybe it’s the same voice actor.

It was good overall. It didn't feel like it needed to be any longer, but some more exploration would have been nice. I liked the challenge i

• edited August 2017

I swear its Anthony but I didn't check the credits.

Edit - The actor in the teasers name is Donovan Patton.

Yeah the prison definitely gave me that arkham vibe. I also noticed the guy talking in the preview sounds like the Joker maybe it’s the same voice actor.

• Is the challenge different depending on who you end up going with in Episode 2?

• Given I'm pretty sure the guy playing the Snowman Admin was the guy who plays Oswald I'm not surprised. ;)

Yeah the prison definitely gave me that arkham vibe. I also noticed the guy talking in the preview sounds like the Joker maybe it’s the same voice actor.

• Can I say I loved the fact that it looks like getting Radar to stop rambling in each episode is going to be a thing now? :D

Not so sure about the building in the last two episodes though. It's a nice way of linking back to the main game but given the fact you can't exactly make anything too distinctive and that you'll likely only get glimpses of the builds in future episodes, not sure if I see the point.

• yeahhh building seems be just a fun little activity more so than a mechanic. Disappointed we weren't able to roam around Beacontown this episode; thought I could at least see Nel's new house I made her.

Can I say I loved the fact that it looks like getting Radar to stop rambling in each episode is going to be a thing now? Not so sure abo

• Yes, going with Lukas leads to the bow challenge (or fishing rod of you build that) with the sort of boss fight. Going with Petra leads to a puzzle with another puzzle.

Is the challenge different depending on who you end up going with in Episode 2?

• Neat. Looks like it'll be fun to replay.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yes, going with Lukas leads to the bow challenge (or fishing rod of you build that) with the sort of boss fight. Going with Petra leads to a puzzle with another puzzle.

• A subtle reference to them making a Spider-Man game in the future? ;)

(Unless I finish mine first...ulp.)

Your friendly neighborhood Admin You all know what reference is this.

• I kinda doubt it. Sony owns Spider-Man right now which means we have Spider-Man PS4 coming out next year.

A subtle reference to them making a Spider-Man game in the future? (Unless I finish mine first...ulp.)

• Sony only really has control over the movies, it's up to Marvel where the games go. It's why they have produced the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon themselves.

I kinda doubt it. Sony owns Spider-Man right now which means we have Spider-Man PS4 coming out next year.

• Activision previously owned the license. They published Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man Web of Shadows, Ultimate Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man games. After The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Both movie and game), Activision gave up the license to Sony.

Sony only really has control over the movies, it's up to Marvel where the games go. It's why they have produced the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon themselves.

• I hate that twist at the end, I feel bad for jack

• Well, Theres a alternative ending [If petra destroys the clock, She gets the gauntlet] So you choose for Jack to get the gauntlet basicly.

I hate that twist at the end, I feel bad for jack

• I'll be pretty disappointed if Lukas is written off of yet another episode. He was great on Episode 2, I love how he stands by Radar even if nobody else does. But now, since Jesse got teleported away with Jack or Petra (who gets more unlikable with every episode), I wonder if we are going to be stuck with Jack/Petra for the entirety of Episode 3. Sigh...

• They are talking about the "Vos was actually dead" twist.

Well, Theres a alternative ending [If petra destroys the clock, She gets the gauntlet] So you choose for Jack to get the gauntlet basicly.

• edited August 2017

welp Jesse has confirmed that Petra is his/her best friend out of all of his/her's friends. wow.

• Yes I was talking about vos, I chose Petra to get the clock so she got the gauntlet when I played

Abeille posted: »

They are talking about the "Vos was actually dead" twist.

• Wait, when did that happen?

Tekano posted: »

welp Jesse has confirmed that Petra is his/her best friend out of all of his/her's friends. wow.

• I think when you tell her friendship is her thing.

SnownRaven posted: »

Wait, when did that happen?

• Oh, I thought it was canon and got annoyed but if it's a choice then that's fine.

I think when you tell her friendship is her thing.

• Well it’s not really canon because I said to her that adventure was her thing I still think Rueben will always remain Jesse’s best friend.

I think when you tell her friendship is her thing.

• I feel that shouldve been the players choice, honestly I prefer Lukas, and would be really dissapointed if he isnt ther ein episode 3.
    Radar is on the thumbnail though, so there is still hope.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.