Now, this is just unfair.

Soo, I post something a few months ago. I was mad because new Telltale games wasn't coming to old consoles because I only owned a last-gen console and a low-end PC. The console I own is PS3 and MC SM: S2 wasn't coming on both Xbox 360 and PS3 and after a while I accepted them stopping and bought the game on PC and played Episode 1 with lowest graphics and resolution. AND now in the latest trailer it shows that MC SM: S2 is coming to Xbox 360 but NOT PS3. Now, that's just unfair. I hope I can get a refund if you release it on PS3.

Comments

• How can you get a refund if you didn't even pay for s2?

• I paid for S2. "after a while I accepted them stopping and bought the game on PC and played Episode 1 with lowest graphics and resolution. " I meant getting a refund on the PC version to re buy it on PS3.

Creeper1846 posted: »

How can you get a refund if you didn't even pay for s2?

• What? Minecraft Story mode Season 2 is NOT coming to PS3. How are you going to buy it when it doesn't exist on the console. It doesn't say anywhere as far as I am concerned that it will come to PS3. And you should be happy about that, because it would be un-fucking-playable on the PS3.

Rile_Zugo posted: »

I paid for S2. "after a while I accepted them stopping and bought the game on PC and played Episode 1 with lowest graphics and resolution. " I meant getting a refund on the PC version to re buy it on PS3.

• Look, I'm not trying to be mean here but please just try to read. I said I want a refund IF it comes to PS3. It didn't exist on Xbox 360 but it does now. Maybe they will do the same for PS3 too.

captainivy1 posted: »

What? Minecraft Story mode Season 2 is NOT coming to PS3. How are you going to buy it when it doesn't exist on the console. It doesn't say a

• I'm not trying to be men here but please just try to read. I said Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 is NOT coming to PS3. It did exist on Xbox 360, and it has been existing since the first trailer. It wont come to PS3, because PS3 in general is badly optimized, sadly. Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 would not be able to run on PS3. I hope this clears something up for you.

Rile_Zugo posted: »

Look, I'm not trying to be mean here but please just try to read. I said I want a refund IF it comes to PS3. It didn't exist on Xbox 360 but it does now. Maybe they will do the same for PS3 too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.