GIANT CONSEQUENCES - Early impressions discussion

A place where you can discuss your SPOILER FREE early impressions on episode 2, whether its from a walkthrough or your own playthough. Does the shorter length make for a better paced episode or hinders the experience? Share your thoughts.

Please refrain from posting spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, spoilers still show up in FP11's profile feed. I will potentially give out short bans to people who continue to post spoilers after this warning. - Blind Sniper

RATE EP 2

Comments

• I haven't played the episode noir watched it but thanks bigb for your stupid thumbnails I really hate him as a youtube he spoils everything.

• edited August 2017

It is annoying. They just started popping up in my Recommended...And he somehow found out the best way to spoil each bit of the Episode with a few words in the title...

collboy600 posted: »

I haven't played the episode noir watched it but thanks bigb for your stupid thumbnails I really hate him as a youtube he spoils everything.

• edited August 2017

I thought I was pretty good especially gameplay wise my playthrough was about an hour and 25 minutes. The ending was also shocking a 8.5/10 for me. Or according to the straw poll 4/5.

• It was incredible, a real turn around...

• Yes... Terrifying

AngelicTea posted: »

It is annoying. They just started popping up in my Recommended...And he somehow found out the best way to spoil each bit of the Episode with a few words in the title...

• By this side, I hate the idea of telltale giving youtubers the power of playing the episode one day before everyone else.

AND UPLOADING VIDEOS WITH 10/10 SPOILER THUMBNAILS AND TITLES!!

Yes... Terrifying

• edited August 2017

It was a good episode all around. Not AMAZING, but that's not what I really expect from story mode despite a few surprises every now and then, but it did what it set out to do, tell an interesting and fun story for all ages. The new ideas were fun if a bit rushed or go on for a bit too long, but the characters growth was noticeable, especially Radars. The free range combat was excellent this time around with some actual quick on your feet thinking, its still really hard to die, but I was pretty close this time around compared to episode 1. A very solid episode; just wish there was some more exploration and that the action set pieces weren't so underused. 4/5

• Good episode, but a little short. I liked how the choices actually had some impact!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.