Episode 2 twist makes no sense!

How was Vos the admin? He was there when the admin was controlling the giant and the snowman. How can he control those 2 while in the body of Vos?

Comments

• He's the Admin, He built the world...He can obviously do a lot of stuff, That including morphing or taking the body of someone all at once while controlling something else too. (Not sure If I made sense, but you'll get it.)

• Vos died in Sea Temple. Admin only take his look.

• Yeah, I get that but how did you control two people at once?

Linkyop posted: »

Vos died in Sea Temple. Admin only take his look.

• He's the Admin, he's basically a god. And gods are omniscient.

Yeah, I get that but how did you control two people at once?

• HE CAN.

Yeah, I get that but how did you control two people at once?

• He's a like a god it must be very easy for him to do so. I know this is unlikely but I think vos was revived but the admin chose to have him dead again. I say this because of vos's behavior, he didn't act suspicious at all, he even worried for jack when he loses his eye. He acted like he was truly jacks friend. But of course since the admin is like a god he is able to do that which is why I think this theory is unlikely

• I think Vos died in that labyrinth and the Admin more so took his "skin" rather than bringing him back just to possess him.

He's a like a god it must be very easy for him to do so. I know this is unlikely but I think vos was revived but the admin chose to have him

• Don't you think that maybe the admin let vos live temporarily and then decide to take over in episode 2

I think Vos died in that labyrinth and the Admin more so took his "skin" rather than bringing him back just to possess him.

• When you figured out vos was the admin, He said something about the admin not forever being Disguised as Vos.

Don't you think that maybe the admin let vos live temporarily and then decide to take over in episode 2

• He also said Vos would have never made it out of the underwater labyrinth so the Vos that Jack knows has been dead for years.

When you figured out vos was the admin, He said something about the admin not forever being Disguised as Vos.

• ... I don't know why but I only just realised how dark this actually is especially for something that is targeted towards kids.

I think Vos died in that labyrinth and the Admin more so took his "skin" rather than bringing him back just to possess him.

• edited August 2017

Yeah its a wee bit messed up, Jack must be emotionally scarred.

lupinb0y posted: »

... I don't know why but I only just realised how dark this actually is especially for something that is targeted towards kids.

• He wasn't acting suspicious, but we also didn't see a lot of him to actually think the way he was acting was suspicious. He didn't seem to remember details of their adventures, at some point he says that they "all start to blend together after a while", which we can totally accept since he seems to be old so his memory didn't have to be super good.

Honestly, this is incredibly dark and messed up for this game's standard. Jack went through grief twice. First he thought Vos was dead, then that he was alive, just to find out he was really dead.

He's a like a god it must be very easy for him to do so. I know this is unlikely but I think vos was revived but the admin chose to have him

• Vos died in Sea Temple with Sammy.

• Yes! My MCSM meme is spreading!

Treehouse lol

• The only time he did act weird was when the group left beacon town to go to the tower of despair. I'm guessing maybe the admin chose to take over at that moment

Abeille posted: »

He wasn't acting suspicious, but we also didn't see a lot of him to actually think the way he was acting was suspicious. He didn't seem to r

• very treehouse much

xXZUHAIRXx posted: »

Yes! My MCSM meme is spreading!

• He's something like god

Linkyop posted: »

HE CAN.

• edited August 2017

Never mind guys my theory has been disproven, there's a line where the admin said he was tired of being disguised as an old man (vos) meaning he was him the whole time since you met

Sign in to comment in this discussion.