Episode 2 choices

What are your choices and why did u make the choices u did

Comments

• Let Radar guard the clock instead of Lucas. (He's become my new fav Minecraft SM character alongside Olivia.)

Told Petra only she can decide what kind of person she wants to be. (And I'll support ya!)

Went with Lucas and Radar instead of Petra and Jack. (I didn't trust the Admin and Radar's words made sense, plus I was already suspicious of Vos.)

Told Petra to go and break the clock. (I hope she's ok!)

Let Stella free. (If she screws up she's only got herself to blame.)

• enter image description here

I have to say that Radar really grew on me in this episode. I was mixed towards him in the premiere, but his go getter attitude and being able to shape up how brave he can be was really great. Sad to say that Stella's cute antics from episode 1 didn't work so much for me here. More annoying than fun.

• 1.Radar is the clockmaster. Wanted to give him a chance cuz hes a newer character
    2.Told Petra that her friends are what shes looking for. I dont want for her to leave in future episodes
    3.Went with Radar and Lukas. I wanted to for it to be 3 people in one group and 3 in the other group
    4.Chose Jack to the clock. I didin't want petra to get hurt/die
    5.Had mercy on stella. I gave her a second chance but i regret it now

.... idk what else to say STELLA YOUR NOW MY SECOND RIVAL

I have to say that Radar really grew on me in this episode. I was mixed towards him in the premiere, but his go getter attitude and being ab

• You uh accidentally replied to me.

• Actually she blinked.

She's faking it and she's grateful.

• edited August 2017

Let Lukas guard the clock. He just saved me and Radar is suspect af.

Told Petra she needs her friends.

Went with Petra and Jack, stay the fuck away from my Petra

Told Jack to get the clock because idgaf about him and it worked out in the end.

Freed Stella because she's too silly to hate.

• I let Radar guard the clock. He seems so eager to do it and at that point he had already grown on me.

I told Petra that she needs her friends because, well, friends stick together!

Went with Petra, Jack and Vos simply because Petra (and at the time, Jack) is my favourite character overall.

Told Petra to get the clock for two reasons. 1) At that point I didn't trust Jack at all and 2) I believed that Petra could do it and I just trust her more. (Kinda worried for her now though XD)

I decided to free Stella because the more people we had, the bigger chance it would be to get out. Also I'm too nice to leave her there.

• Chose to let radar watch the clock, went with Lukas it is definitely the better decision after seeing the outcome of going with Petra, I let Petra get the clock, and chose to leave Stella trapped because she deserves it

• Why do you hate jack

Let Lukas guard the clock. He just saved me and Radar is suspect af. Told Petra she needs her friends. Went with Petra and Jack, stay

• Yeah i'll agree, Radar, Whenever he couldn't stop talking in episode 2, Wanting to show what he's capable of. Is really serious and evil...

Let Lukas guard the clock. He just saved me and Radar is suspect af. Told Petra she needs her friends. Went with Petra and Jack, stay

• He is pretty useless while also cocky and also he is getting in the way of Jetra

Why do you hate jack

• Jetra

Please don't.

He is pretty useless while also cocky and also he is getting in the way of Jetra

• Jesse + Petra = Jetra

Spread the word y'all

Jetra Please don't.

• Really? Jetra? Come on it won't happen, didn't the game make it obvious that it won't happen

Jesse + Petra = Jetra Spread the word y'all

• edited August 2017

enter image description here
    Reasons:
    1. I figured Radar needed a chance to prove himself. I also felt kind of bad for not letting him run Beacontown in my absence last episode.
    2. Of course adventure is her calling! She wouldn't shut up about it last episode when she was complaining about how boring we've all become!
    3. I am really shocked at these stats. I figured most people would go more towards the Petra side, but maybe people just want time with Lukas now.. it's been a while. I have to admit I was torn on this. I wanted to spend time around Jack (I think he's my Idol now) and talk to Petra about what it is she wants out of life and out of her friends.. but I just had to catch up with my pal Lukas. Also, I really wanted to teach Radar the how-tos of being a Hero. I wanted to make him feel appreciated after being put down so much recently.
    4. I just chose Jack because he seemed like the more capable type. He Is a world-class adventurer, after all. Plus, he did that epic wall run when falling down that first Temple Trap Door...
    5. I gave Stella the cold shoulder [i'm not sorry] to increase the stakes of our "rivalry" and also because she was getting on my nerves. Insulting my friends, being the selfish brat that she is, and just up to no good. She needs to learn to accept the word No a lot more. Forcing it on her is the only way to get it through her hurricane of ego.

bonus website choices!

You caught Petra leaving for an adventure without you! How did you respond?

You and 38.9% of players tried to be understanding and said “it’s cool.” --- I mean, I'm not surprised. She can do what she wants and I expect her to want to go on all these adventures.. I just hope that she is understanding of my priorities as well. I have a life too. It may be "boring", but it does some good.

How did you describe Lluna to a surprised Lukas?

You and 33.9% of players called her goofy. --- I like Lluna. She was probably mean at first, but she can get along. She's got good personality, that's for sure.

• plz no Jetra. Romance in this game is not needed. There is like, a 0.1% percent chance they are gonna add that, too. So stop it with ships like this!

DOWNWITHMCSMSHIPS,MOSTLYJETRAANDLUKESSE

• plz no Jetra. Romance in this game is not needed. There is like, a 0.1% percent chance they are gonna add that, too. So stop it with ships like this!

DOWNWITHMCSMSHIPS,MOSTLYJETRAANDLUKESSE

• why the duplication?

Tekano posted: »

plz no Jetra. Romance in this game is not needed. There is like, a 0.1% percent chance they are gonna add that, too. So stop it with ships like this! DOWNWITHMCSMSHIPS,MOSTLYJETRAANDLUKESSE

• How did you describe Lluna to a surprised Lukas?

I said she sucks pretty much pfft she seems too "Wow so cool" especially how she's able to just bypass every obstacle which annoys me, so I got bit every interaction I had with her.

AChicken posted: »

Reasons: 1. I figured Radar needed a chance to prove himself. I also felt kind of bad for not letting him run Beacontown in my absence las

• Don't doubt the power of the Llama.

It will strike from the shadows when you least expect it.

How did you describe Lluna to a surprised Lukas? I said she sucks pretty much pfft she seems too "Wow so cool" especially how she's able to just bypass every obstacle which annoys me, so I got bit every interaction I had with her.

• I chose to let Radar guard the clock and made him the "clockmaster". Lukas and other folks may not think much of him, but I trust Radar.

• I told Petra that adventure is her calling. The way I see it, she's always been an adventurer, so I honestly believed that's her passion.

• I went with Petra. Honestly, I'd rather we didn't split up. But, unfortunately, there weren't enough carts on either side for everyone...

• I sent Jack to get the clock. Figured he and his "photographic muscle memory" would work best. If only I'd known what would happen afterwards...

• I had mercy and freed Stella. I was so tempted to leave her. Hell, probably would've even used the torch to melt her annoying mouth off if I could. But that's not who I am.

• Radar guarded the clock, Told Petra that adventure was her calling ((I mean its pretty much her character.)) , Went with Lukas , Freed stella ((She s trying way too hard to get me to hate her.)) and Jack was the one to Climb the Clock ((Jack still has both eyes for me because i really dont see how a golden sword is better than losing an eye.))

• edited August 2017
    • Let radar guard the clock: it was an easy job, Lucas could help rebuild, I was cool with it. Also, Radar is a cutie.

• Told petra only she can decide for herself. I mean,she's adventuring and all and she's having a crisis? Maybe it's not her call. Friendship? That's more Jesse's thing.

• Went with Lucas and Radar because I was starting to get tired to always be around Petra. I just... don't care too much about her, I can't help it.

• Sent Petra to get the clock for the exact same reason.

• Let Stella Free, she keeps being an awesome character and I can't WAIT to see her plans backfire in a spectacular way <3

And as bonus round:

• You caught Petra leaving for an adventure without you! How did you respond?

"It's cool-" She has her life, Jesse has hers, my Jesse tried to be as cool as possible with it.

• How did you describe Lluna to a surprised Lukas?

She's a cutie and will stay a cutie despite the terribad personality. Also, having a not so nice owner any positive reinforcement seems... important.

• Did anyone tell Lukas you missed him? I want to know what he says because it is not like you have been apart for a long time, so I thought the option was kinda weird (unless more than a single day passed in game? I was under the impression that it was only one day).

• If Clementine can have even the slightest bit of a romance with Gabe from The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, anything is possible.

Tekano posted: »

why the duplication?

• YAY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.