Music in credits no longer working

edited August 2017 in Game Support

Hi there, I was playing up until the start of Episode 4 when I noticed a choice I made didn't follow through after slicing Britt's arm and walking away in Episode 3. Britt was then lying dead at the start of Episode 4 with a gash in his chest I didn't put there. I read up online about this problem and it seems I am not the only one so I decided to continue anyway after deleting my save file which I thought was a save file for Ep4 only but it turned out to be the whole game file so I had to start again.

However on restarting from scratch I have noticed that at the end of each episode when the credits role the music is no longer there. Ep1 - no music, Ep2 Talia's song did play, Ep3 no music, episode 4 no music. Music was present when I played through to Ep4 the first time. I've also looked at videos on YouTube to see if music plays through the episodes I've played so far and they do.

It seems as though since deleting my game file and restarting has triggered something that won't play the end credits music. Has anyone else ever come across this problem? Or does anyone know how to resolve the issue and get the credits score working again? It's not a major problem but it sucks just having to see the credits roll at the end silently.

I have the digital PS4 version which I downloaded as it was last months free PS+ game.

Thoughts?

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.