This might be redundant but...

My son has taken a revived interest in MCSM and is about to finish the first season. I have previously purchased the game through the Play store and played it on a tablet. The problem I have is that the device is not compatible with season 2 and would have to switch platforms. I know that he is going to want season 2, probably by tomorrow. What I can not remember is, if by using the TTG cloud setting allows me to jump to other platforms while remembering my choices? Could someone remind me? Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2017

In season 2 you have to put your choices in the choice generator when you begin episode 1.

• I think Telltale's Cloud Save should work across different mobile platforms. If not, there is a short "save creator" that allows you to recreate your save file's major choices as said above me.

• It works for any MCSM with the same telltale account (not for console though)

• edited August 2017

If you upload your season one save to the cloud, and you start a new story mode season 2 save with the continue my story option, you will be able to download your season one save directly from the season 2 game and upload it to your season 2 story

It works for any MCSM with the same telltale account (not for console though)

• Not if you have your season 1 save there

In season 2 you have to put your choices in the choice generator when you begin episode 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.