[spoilers] Will we be able to...

...ressurect Lylla later on? What do you think?

Comments

• I think we'll get flashbacks of every guardians nearest relatives(except groot)... And in the very end we will have the ability to revive one character based on the flashbacks...
    And so the guardian whose relative you choose will never forget that to you and the others will be pissed...

So if you like the idea tell me your options of revival: mine are

Drax-> his daughter/wife
    Peter-> his mom
    Rocket-> Lylla
    Gamora-> it could happen that Nebula dies in some point so Nebula/thanos

• If I was given that choice I'd quit the game.

Renkyys posted: »

I think we'll get flashbacks of every guardians nearest relatives(except groot)... And in the very end we will have the ability to revive on

• I doubt Thanos would be an option, but since Drax isn't in the promos, what if he dies and we have to make the option of whether to revive him or someone else?

I think we'll get flashbacks of every guardians nearest relatives(except groot)... And in the very end we will have the ability to revive on

• I’m pretty sure Gamora would want to revive whoever this “tarvoll” character is.

• Right, but I doubt many would want to revive someone else other than Drax.
    The team wouldn't be complete that way!

prink34320 posted: »

I doubt Thanos would be an option, but since Drax isn't in the promos, what if he dies and we have to make the option of whether to revive him or someone else?

• For some reason I thought that was a place, like they were referencing an event that happened there?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I’m pretty sure Gamora would want to revive whoever this “tarvoll” character is.

• True but it could be an interesting twist!

AChicken posted: »

Right, but I doubt many would want to revive someone else other than Drax. The team wouldn't be complete that way!

• I thought the same thing.

For some reason I thought that was a place, like they were referencing an event that happened there?

• Well In episode 2 I’m pretty sure Gamora said “don’t mention his name” like he’s a person so yeah.

For some reason I thought that was a place, like they were referencing an event that happened there?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.