Someone at telltale messed up.

I don't know why, but a lot of titles in spanish for the episodes are the same as the ones from guardians of the galaxy (the telltale series)

enter image description here

"Héroe en casa" means "Hero in home" so it hasn't changed so much, but prepare yourselves...

"Bajo presión" means "Under pressure" wich is the title for episode 2 of guardians of the galaxy

"Más que un sentimiento" means "More than a feeling" wich is also the same title for episode 3 from GOTG

"Quién te necesita" means "Who needs you" wich is THE SAME title for episode 4 of GOTG!

"Por encima y más allá" means "Above and beyond" so this episode and Hero in residence are the only ones in spanish that have their original and respective name.

Weird, huh?´

Also, for some reason,(wich I think is because of the copy-paste made from GOTG) the episodes with different translations from their english counterparts, start with a capital letter while the well translated episode titles are written with all of their letters on caps.

So if someone at telltale sees this, could you fix this please?

Comments

• Weird. I wonder if GOTG episodes have the same name as story mode episodes XD .

• Funnily enough, (while this isn't a mistake) the episode names share the same colours as the ones in GOTG. Even Episodes 1 and 5.

• The titles in french have the same problem :/

• Time for bad theories:

AND IF MCSM UNIVERSE IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO GOTG!!11!!???''??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.